Open For Signups - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP 2014 Fantasy Football League is now official. We will start with 3 leagues of 16 teams. Once those are filled, we will have people on the waiting list and when we reach 16 people, another league will be formed. THP Fantasy Football is only open to Albatross Club Members. Want to be a part of it, you can get the details here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?50192-2014-THP-Albatross-Club-Is-Now-Open

Once participants are set in stone and divisible by 16, we will randomly select members for each league.

Draft Date & Time
These will be determined soon. Once leagues are set, we will work on dates that work for the majority of the people for each league.

Prizes
Due to the lengthy nature of the season, prizes will have to be TBA. Both first place and runner ups will receive prizes in each league just like last year and I would venture to say everybody loved what they received.

Cost
Outside of being a THP Albatross Club Member, there will be a small cost. Like last year, we will be asking for a $20 donation from each of the participants. This is done for a number of reasons including that we believe that people with a "stake" in it have a smaller chance to vanish half way through the season.

To sign up for the league, contact GolferGal via private message and instructions will be sent to you within a timely manner. Remember, while we would love to have everybody be able to participate, there are only so many open spots, so act early. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.

Send GolferGal a PM to get instructions.
Instructions will show how to make donation and what to write.
Get PM back with information that you are entered.
In a few days, you will receive a message how to access the league.
Access League and Confirm Team

We will once again be using ESPN for our Fantasy Football.
16 Teams In Each League
14 Regular Season Weeks & 2 Playoff Weeks.
Top 4 Teams Make the Playoffs

Rosters
QB 1
RB 2
RB/WR 1
WR 2
TE 1
D/ST 1
K 1
Bench 7

We will ask that every person review the scoring once you are signed in.

The veto will not be part of the league again this year. Based on the fact that the league has a commissioner that is not partaking in the festivities, if complaints or issues arise, they will be solved appropriately.

Draft Lottery
To add to the fun and intrigue we will be doing a draft lottery using the THP Raffle Drum and posting the results for the draft order. This way people will know their draft position a few days before the draft and be able to prepare accordingly.

Co-Commissioner
As I will not be partaking in the leagues, I will act as commissioner in case anything comes up. We will be looking for a co-commissioner in each league to assist with the day to day stuff as well. This will include using our format to get league setup or giving access to THP briefly (via ESPN) to setup league and scoring.

Misc
These leagues are for active forum members that plan on being around throughout the season. If you have not been active in the past, this is your chance to join in on something that everybody seems to enjoy. This league is about fun, fans, and some neat prizes. It is about football, THP and creating once again the best fantasy football experience for everybody involved.

Its about bragging rights
Its about trash talk (for some)
Its about the gridiron
Its about fun
Its about prizes

Tradition Continues!

The 6th Annual THP Fantasy Football League!

PM sent.

IN IN IN!

Pm sent

Sent can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G900V

PM has been sent!

There is a PM floating through cyberspace with my request for instructions. Wouldn't miss this.

And....all paid up.

I'm in

PM Sent!

Payment sent, hoping for a piece of Mike hunt lol

Waiting on the reply. Can't wait

PM sent... waiting

Ready to go PM sent.

PAID!!!!

Sent. Now for a name...

I'm paid in full!

All paid up and ready to wreck some fools.

Note to self... Dont draft Cam in the first round.

All paid up and ready to wreck some fools.

Note to self... Dont draft Cam in the first round.

Yeah but then we can trade him twice back and forth again. Haha

PM sent and funds paid. It's on like donkey kong.

PM sent.

Back