Contest #2 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Another unofficial entry, but it do think it would be a fun idea!

Entry 4

@GisforUGA: I wanted to #ShareaCoke with @HashtagChad but sharing a can of@hackersparadise whoop ass would b better. Taste victory at #TheGrandaddy

I LOVE this one and trust me after seeing Kyle strike the ball today , he would make Captain Cookie happy as a pig in a corn bin

I LOVE this one and trust me after seeing Kyle strike the ball today , he would make Captain Cookie happy as a pig in a corn bin
I second that Bill. Kyle is putting a hurting on that golf ball. He is ready.

I don't normally pull for one person over another in these contests, but I really hope Kyle gets into this. There's too much hard work from his MC prep to go to waste.

I'm rooting for ya, brother.

Thursday entry

Man my brain has been fried trying to think of ideas, lots of good stuff here and there is no slouching on creativity! Definitely putting the pressure on to come up with something creative

Entry #4:

Entry 4:

This has been a lot of fun. It's definitely been a challenge trying to stay unique and creative. Basically 24 hours to rack my brain for an entry tomorrow before the deadline.

LOL! The Human Rain delay....

You're gonna be there a tad early :D

Not very creative but to the point:

Today's entry:

I keep typing out tweets thinking its gonna be good and then when I read it over I feel like its not good enough haha. Man everyone is making this one so tough!

I keep typing out tweets thinking its gonna be good and then when I read it over I feel like its not good enough haha. Man everyone is making this one so tough!

Go back to your roots and tweet a rap?

It's crossed my mind #Cookie

Go back to your roots and tweet a rap?

There is already a lot of rhyming going on in these tweets I don't know if a rap would do it. However I think the White Rapper coming to California would make the #ZooCrew's heads spin. They need a dose of that

Super excited to get tomorrow's entry in! Wish I could just fast forward to 1 sec past midnight tonight so I could post it already.

Really looking forward to the remaining entries and to the announcement of the winner.

Edited entry #4-

Not sure if this entry can even match up to some others, but here goes:

Lightbulb just went off. Gotta save it for tomorrow. Man these contests are fun! #TheReturn

Thursday Entry

Back