September 14th Philly/Jersey Get Together With Special Guests!

If you guys want to trade ball markers, let me know and I'll pick up a few Bethpage Black markers.

Tadashi, shame I won't meet you this time around.

In other news, I just bought my Amtrak ticket from Penn to Philly 30th Street. Will pick up my LIRR ticket this weekend.

I am officially in! After my boss declined my PTO, I told her going forward all planned Overtime for the next 6 months can be canceled. It quickly changed her mind on my request. I look forward to seeing you all next month.

list should be up to date with everyone who said they were def coming.... As Dev said we got a little time if you still want to join us as we have 32 spots available currently.

list should be up to date with everyone who said they were def coming.... As Dev said we got a little time if you still want to join us as we have 32 spots available currently.

Good job buck, sorry I won't be able to make it. Been looking forward to it.

You want money ahead of time via PayPal or should we just pay the day of

You want money ahead of time via PayPal or should we just pay the day of
Everyone will just pay when then get there. Very important that we get an accurate head count because they will charge for no shows. We need to give them a count a week out and if anyone needs to drop out I need to know ASAP so I can let them know.

Wow! Do I have a lot of friends coming to this thing!

come on up...#rematch

You know I'm in serious ponder on this, Deano. I probably should have never looked in this thread. Ha ha. I'll try to work this out when I get home. Jeesh. I just cancelled a golf trip (non-THP), so it's not really an add, at least that's my logic.

You know I'm in serious ponder on this, Deano. I probably should have never looked in this thread. Ha ha. I'll try to work this out when I get home. Jeesh. I just cancelled a golf trip (non-THP), so it's not really an add, at least that's my logic.

Make it happen pal.

So you break even. Bring my buddy DawgDaddy with you. He will love the road trip

Hope to see you there Ken, I haven't been to a THP event you weren't at.

Would love to see you Ken!

Count me in!

Hmmm - my anniversary is the next day... but I still may be able to pull this off! Will know for sure by Monday!

If there's still a spot available, you can put my name down.

Pete .5 FTW!

Back