2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

Phil with another magical bunker shot

And here I thought you meant me before getting that stupid huge white counter balanced putter.
I thought your stroke looked smooth with that huge white ghost, buddy.

Someone take Stenson's clubs and dump them in the water, that guy has about as much personality and charisma as a Mack truck.

I would disagree, the interviews with him after he stripped down to his skivvies to hit a shot out of the water a few years ago were hilarious. Seems like he is just laser focused on the course, and it seems to be working pretty well for him the last couple years.

It's been a while since I got this excited over a golf event

It's an interesting change of pace in terms of majors this year. Most exciting of the year, imo.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Would love to see Phil's colouring book from when he was a kid, must be insane. Guy has so much creativity.
I don't think he worried about the lines

Phil is a surgeon with a wedge.

What a final round so far!

It's been a while since I got this excited over a golf event

Gonna be the best back 9 of an event in a while. Probably since Phil last year at the open.

And the worlds gonna know your name!! I wish I wrote that song, the royalties are going to be sick!

Funny, Gary Player just tweeted pic of Phil's shoes. Wonder if someone is read the forum

I aspire to be good enough to rock those.

And the worlds gonna know your name!! I wish I wrote that song, the royalties are going to be sick!
And this song's pretty f*****g lame

It's an interesting change of pace in terms of majors this year. Most exciting of the year, imo.

You might even say. "The PGA Championship begins on the back nine on Sunday" ha. Well at least this year.

It's shaping up to be a mad scramble the last 5 or 6 holes.

Stenson might double as Thor the way he swings that hammer

I love pro tracer...

Yup about time too. The other 3 were kind of Snoozers. This one is going to come down to the wire and it has plenty of star power as well.

This is the perfect way to spend the afternoon "camping". Got my round in this morning, and now catching some awesome nailbiter golf in the ac.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just checked scoreboard for first time in a few hours..can't believe my eyes

I love the big easy, what a guy!

I'm sure Butch is thrilled that his two biggest students are on it like this.

Back