CBS Evening News just reported Robin Williams dead

Just saw it on Foxnews. They said cause of death was still under investigation. Either way it's sad. I grew on Mork and Mindy. He was a favorite actor of mine.

Oh my. That is so sad.

NOOoooooooooooooooooo

:crying:

Just saw that!! Crazy. Just proves once again money doesn't fix all. RIP

CBS Evening News just reported Robin Williams dead

Terrible, he was a great entertainer.

ba2uzupy.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man. This is awful news.

Just saw this flash on my screen. Man what a loss. One of the really funny guys out there in the world. I remember watching Mork and Mindy on Nick at Nite when I was a kid. Then of course a slew of great comedies.

My wife just told me this, absolutely crazy and incredibly sad.

What???? I literally just watched one of his movies earlier today. Dammit!! So sad

RIP. Sad news

Sad news for sure. RIP.

Wow. This is the first I am hearing of it. Sad, he had more years ahead of him...

Just saw this from a friend of mine. Absolutely crushing, he was one of my favorite actors. So much talent.

One of this households favorites.
So sad.

That's pretty sad, I remember when I was a kid I would listen to his album over and over again. I thought I was cool cause he cursed in it.

Such a waste. The demons in life are harder on some. We've all fought or will fight them from time. So very sad!

Not sure what to think. I remember his first HBO special and I was instantly a fan. Tragic loss.

Wow are you kidding me. So tragic. Depression is a serious disease which can be hard to overcome.

My favorite movie from Robin is Patch Adams.

Wow. Did not see that coming. I enjoyed a lot of his work. Sad news for sure.

So freaking sad...love this guy.

I think I need to watch his golf routine again in his honor.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Very sad. Brilliant and hilarious man. May he RIP.

This is sad news indeed. So tragic.

I just saw it pop up on the news, I can only wonder what would make a 60 year old actor with his fame do something like that.

So freaking sad...love this guy.

I think I need to watch his golf routine again in his honor.
I just did. And I made my son watch it, too.

Back