New Putter: SeeMore M8

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Came home today and to my surprise a new SeeMore M8 putter was waiting for me. Big thanks to SeeMore for getting this to me real fast. I had expected it later next week but it came today and I couldnt be happier. Its a thing of beauty!

Pics:

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

Sorry for the huge images, forgot to dial down the camera.

Congrats on a sweet-looking putter! :thumb:

One of my favorite sticks that they make. That insert is divine and great feeling.

that is a really pretty stick i hope it works well for you!

Thanks! Yes the insert feels great. Feels as good as it looks actually.

kevin, that putter is stunning! i'm keed to hear more about your experiences with it, and i'm looking forward to getting my hands on some of the seemore offerings at the outing. i really want to try out the RST feature.

Great looking putter there Kevin. Good luck with it.

All I can say is....SWEET looking stick Kevin. That is a great putter and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Congrats on the new putter!

I would sell my soul for the m6, m7, or m8. Congrats on the putter!

Its a shame you are not coming to the FL outing. We have all of those here.

Re: New Putter: SeeMore M8

lol you could sell your soul in FL at the outing and bring one home!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yea I would have loved to come, but I blew all my money on my signature haha. Hopefully next year I will be able to save a few pennies and make the trip. At least it gives me a year to work on my game a bit by raiding the Ask the Pro section haha.

Great looking flat-stick!! I love that combo of semi-mallet head (nothing MOI crazy) and center shafted. I love my FGP2, but once I get my hands on one of those M8s, I think I'm in trouble.

Back