Wish Ole Gray Well

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today Ole Gray had to have some surgery done and will be on crutches for a while. One of the dearest people that you would ever encounter and we hope everybody will give him your well wishes here. And throw in the smilies, OG loves the emoticons.

Get well Bill.

Get well soon ya old coot. And REST!!!

Get well OG

One THPer that has been on my "must meet" list for awhile!

Get better soon OG. Back to the woodshed in no time!

Get well soon Bill!!! Glad surgery went well.
:drinks::bomb::banana::starwars::twist::zdance::zsimpsons:

Get well soon buddy!

Ain't no thang for OG, he's got this. Get well soon buddy!

Get well soon OG!

Just goes to show you that you can never foresee what a day will entail when you roll out of bed. Get well soon Bill.

Get well soon OG!

Get well soon Bill! Hope everything is okay

;-) B-) :-D

Get well soon and make sure you listen to those docs. Take care OG!

I saw this sad news on Kelly's Facebook page. I must say that while I don't communicate with Bill and Kelly often, I can tell from their Facebook pages that they are some of the kindest people I know. Genuine, straight from the heart kind of people. I wish Bill all the best and a speedy recovery.

OG! Bill is one of the nicest guys on here, I'm sure he will take those crutches to the woodshed soon and be back out playing.

Get well soon

Take care OG! Still, don't take it too easy on him KB :thumb: :D :bulgy-eyes: :bomb: :alien2: :clapp: :drinks::banana::egyptian::golf::guitar::joy::laughing::eek:k::silly::wavey::wink:

Feel better Bill! Sorry to hear it buddy.

Get well soon OG!

:angel::blob::guitar::joy::rockon::zdance:

Get well OG. I can picture you in a comfortable chair with a cold drink sitting on the porch of the woodshed while you recover.

Gray have a speedy recovery sir. You'll be in my prayers

Get well soon OG!!

get better soon Bill. You will be bouncing around like a rabbit on hot coals in no time :bananadance::blob::alien2:

Wishing OG a speedy recovery!

Get well soon!!

Get well soon OG!

Back