Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vapor Speed irons and one of those Nike Staff bags. Freekin sweet!

Both of the Covert 2 drivers were great imo. Stock shafts were solid too. Best adjustable hosel there is.

This is the truth, the one thing they have nailed, their adjustable mechanism is the best IMO.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Might head to my local shop and see what he has then put something up in the Marketplace.

After yesterday it was obvious that the 4 iron was not working for me

Both of the Covert 2 drivers were great imo. Stock shafts were solid too. Best adjustable hosel there is.

I was a fan of the original Covert Driver too. Gave the 2 a swing but decided on the Alpha. And now look at me....I have the Bio Cell +

After reading Jman's DG Pro review last night I've got yet another shaft ponder. This place is going to be the end of me....

Mizuno MP-59's or Cobra Amp Forged.

I need to get away from these i20's. They are just all negative in my head.

Mizuno MP-59's or Cobra Amp Forged.

I need to get away from these i20's. They are just all negative in my head.

Great iron for a lot of people but I feel your pain. They were just terrible for me.

Great iron for a lot of people but I feel your pain. They were just terrible for me.

I want to love them as I am a big fan of Ping but sometimes it just doesn't work out.

I really want the Nike Pro Combos now. The chance of physical injury is making me think I can get golf into the next summer X Games.

I'm starting to finally get excited about the 2015 releases, we don't even know the full extent yet, but so far its intriguing.

So I ponder those...all of them. Thank goodness I'm not rich.

The pro combos are amazing and no way I get them because of $$ but I bet I hit them a lot

Wow, Jetspeed hybrids. Didn't see that coming.

Wow, Jetspeed hybrids. Didn't see that coming.

Jetspeed fairway and hybrids were their best this year. But, the driver was such a gigantic anchor it drug the entire line down.

Jetspeed fairway and hybrids were their best this year. But, the driver was such a gigantic anchor it drug the entire line down.

The fairway was really good.

Edit: Callaway customer service rocks and they're mailing me some new adapter cog thingies!

-------

Pondering where I can find a new upper adjustment sleeve thingy for my Alpha. Noticed a crack in mine today.

422f263dc2939cba3079edb001789126.jpg

It indeed runs all the way through. When I take it off I can see it on the other end and even spread it open a bit.

Last edited:
13* 3deep/12.5 x2 Deep

I bet you could crush them!

There isn't a course long enough for that club in your bag dude.

Just be sure to call me and yell fore before hitting one of those to the west.

haha

It would be a driver replacement. I've been struggling with control with the driver for the longest time. My current J40 is probably the best of the bunch but the misses still get me in trouble. I would sacrifice a few yards for more control.

With a new 3W in hand and irons on the way I shouldn't be pondering anything, but my Bio Cell+ ponder continues. Hit it again today and I think with the right loft and some more time it could be a real accurate driver for me. Not the longest out there but my misses were not bad at all. Going to spend some time with the X2 Hot and see if I can get some similar results out of it. Need to loft back up a bit I think.

Also hit the G30. Was easy to hit straight but I was hitting moon balls with the demo club I had. Another solid but not super long option. I think this one could be a bomber with the right shaft fitted into it.

Another bag... Something a little bigger than my stand bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another bag... Something a little bigger than my stand bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an extra staff bag or two (or 11)... Whatcha want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back