The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. The Chrysler 3.6 liter penta star is quite possibly the worst motor ever made. Ever. every part for this vehicle in general is on national back order.

Lol thanks dude i wish i looked that bad ass and made that much money.

probably explains why I did a minivan search for used under 20K there were so many of these, specifically 2012, lets talk in the car thread

Paid off my student loans today. Had been making higher payments for a while, but got to the point this month where I could just pay the rest off. Definitely one of the more HHJJ things for me recently.

Paid off my student loans today. Had been making higher payments for a while, but got to the point this month where I could just pay the rest off. Definitely one of the more HHJJ things for me recently.

Tremendous HHJJ. Was a blissful day for me.

Way to go dude.

Decent enough day at work. Hired a new receptionist, so I am finally off the hook for having to cover the phone systems all day.... very happy about that!

Baby kicks are awesome.

Baby kicks are awesome.

Until they are outside of the tummy. And those baby kicks hit you square in the nads. Those hurt.

Haha, that's awesome bro!

Until they are outside of the tummy. And those baby kicks hit you square in the nads. Those hurt.

Haha, that's awesome bro!

Hahahaha, too true.

Man, I cannot wait to meet her. I truly truly can't.

Hahahaha, too true.

Man, I cannot wait to meet her. I truly truly can't.

Your life will forever be changed bro. And that's a good thing. You are going to be an awesome father.

Your life will forever be changed bro. And that's a good thing. You are going to be an awesome father.

Thanks my friend, that means a lot to me.

She will have me around her little finger, heck, she already does.

Baby kicks are awesome.
I love your excitement about impending parenthood. You are going to be a good dad.

Home, drink and a sammich. Yes!

Man jman i am happy for you. That is such a neat time.

Went out tonight for dinner with my family for my birthday. Very nice and big meals we all had, and mum have me my gift, it's was a lesson with the pro at my course. It will be my first ever proper lesson. Thanks to my mum, dad, sister for getting that for me and my wife for telling them that is what I wanted.

Grabbed a nice PO this morning. We hit a bunch of bumps during the process but trust finally won out. It's been a banner month.

Weather is holding, lesson #2 with new coach will happen tonight!!

It's a bank holiday here in the UK on Monday so 3 day weekend!

And I have a group 9 hole game tomorrow with a group of fellow beginners! Should be fun!

And finally, I have a glass of red wine in my hand! Things could be worse!

Sitting at home waiting for the wife to get done work, so we can go visit friends for the weekend. Then next weekend we are taking a 4 day holiday, and heading to #Merica for a bit of shopping and relaxation.

Really long week work wise. I left at 5:00 from the office even though I have a million things to do and got to the course for a couple hours of swinging. Hit the range, then played 5 holes. Really enjoyed my time out there and forgot about all the work stuff for a while. Then came home and am plowing through the rest of the stuff, but man did that few hours out there really help. One of the many things I love about golf; it can just be a relaxing place to get away some times.

Great evening on the lake with my love
a1fefcb774c6b23102e5edd1965a68b6.jpg
11d4e19cf10f9219af67f7953c136328.jpg

Drove my first green. 272 yd par 4. (I MUST have hit something, ball a very conserative 45-50 yds farther than anyone thought it would go)

Ended up just a couple inches on, flag was in the back of a large green.
Uphill putt.

3 Putt par.

Not like I wanted the hole to end.

Drove my first green. 272 yd par 4. (I MUST have hit something, ball a very conserative 45-50 yds farther than anyone thought it would go)

Ended up just a couple inches on, flag was in the back of a large green.
Uphill putt.

3 Putt par.

Not like I wanted the hole to end.
#beastmode

Amazing how a text out of nowhere from a friend can be just what you didn't realize you needed. I'm blessed to have the people around me that I do, and it's all thanks to thp.

My son who is 6 did one of those guess how fast you can pitch things at the state fair. First throws are 28mph. He is asked how fast he will throw the next one and says 70mph.

My new(2 1/2months) part time gig is awesome and is putting some serious coinage in the bank which is gonna really help get our geothermal system paid off in a hurry.

If only I new about this job long ago.

It's been a long exhausting day, but seeing the smiles on my girls throughout the day during their party was worth it. Love those two with all I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back