What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBQ ribs and cheesecake

Yep. We went to the one in Walnut Creek (in case there are others elsewhere?). Had a half pound bacon BBQ cheeseburger and onion rings. She had a BLT and fries. Huge portions. Stopped at Safeway on the way home and got some individual ice cream for later.

Is it covered in Giants memorabilia?

Just found out the wife won’t be home until late so it’s breakfast for dinner!! I am thinking either an omelet or French toast. :clapp::banana::clapp:

Jalapeno hot dogs and french fries....

I think thats the way we would all want to go.

Well I've survived the intial contact with the Double Down (DD), sadly I'm going to say it didn't live up to the hype. It wasn't life altering in any way but it was pretty good for a chicken sammich, it could of course use a bit more bacon on a positive side I didn't even notice the Colonel sauce.

Well I've survived the intial contact with the Double Down (DD), sadly I'm going to say it didn't live up to the hype. It wasn't life altering in any way but it was pretty good for a chicken sammich, it could of course use a bit more bacon on a positive side I didn't even notice the Colonel sauce.

It's a sad day in America MO. :crying:

well thats just great. now where are we going to get a manwich?

King Ranch Chicken. I really miss Ro-Tel tomatoes.

well thats just great. now where are we going to get a manwich?

MMM, manwich.
Spoiler
manwich1.jpg

I have not had those in years, are they still as good as I remember?

Me either, I think ill have to make some next week and get back to you.

Even more awesome actually, LOL

I'll be having the Double Down from KFC tonight

Gladly, if the cholesterol doesn't stop my heart immediately.

Had the same thing myself, only I got the grilled. And actually it's relaitively healthy for you, the only downside is the amount of sodium. The grilled has 460 calories whereas the fried has 540. I don't recall the amount of protein but it's pretty darn high, this thing would actually be good for bodybuilders.

And the sauce is a lot easier to taste on the grilled vs the fried one, yes I have tried both of them.

Last night had artichokes!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Chicken burgers.

Me either, I think ill have to make some next week and get back to you.

My wife loves them so we have them at least a couple times a year. We use the Bold sauce version…

And yes, I think you’ll find them as good as you remember. I sometimes add a slice of cheese and jalapeños to mine. Plus fries or tater tots and a mug of root beer! Yum! :blob::blob::blob:

My wife loves them so we have them at least a couple times a year. We use the Bold sauce version…

And yes, I think you’ll find them as good as you remember. I sometimes add a slice of cheese and jalapeños to mine. Plus fries or tater tots and a mug of root beer! Yum! :blob::blob::blob:

I love it too and it must go with tator tots those are the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back