THP FL Golf Outing

Smallville gets in at around the same time.

I believe Smallville will be getting here around the same time.

I am figuring we will go around 6:30 or 7 does that work for everyone?

I theoretically land at 12:48. But it's on Delta (Don't Ever Leave the Airport) and it's also out of Atlanta. So I have a double whammy going there.

uh oh, whats up with Atlanta's airport? Thats where Thanks and I are flying into before hitting Sarasota.

Re: THP FL Golf Outing

Kevin said:
uh oh, whats up with Atlanta's airport? Thats where Thanks and I are flying into before hitting Sarasota.

It's large and in charge. Busy.

Besides being on the dirty dining list I think it's just a heavily traveled airport so there can sometimes be delays. It's Delta's hub so that often causes a mess but I have had layovers in Atlanta quite a few times and it was fine. The airport was under construction which kind of sucked but otherwise we made all our flights ontime.

Awesome, so going from Philly's poorly run airport and security to Atlantas should be fun! Deltas hub is all you have to say. Dirty dining list huh...guess Im eating light and saving for the bar food!

Awesome, so going from Philly's poorly run airport and security to Atlantas should be fun! Deltas hub is all you have to say. Dirty dining list huh...guess Im eating light and saving for the bar food!

Yup it was at the top of the list of dirty dining. I would pack a snack haha. The good news is the Sarasota airport is smaller than your hotel so that should be a piece of cake.

dont forget rule #2 there will always be leftover parts! those are just "extras" they throw in right....

those extra parts are actually left overs from us guys figuring out how to do it better than the ones who designed it...LOL

Yup it was at the top of the list of dirty dining. I would pack a snack haha. The good news is the Sarasota airport is smaller than your hotel so that should be a piece of cake.

Ah I'll be right at home...well sort of. My better half is from Iowa and we fly into a airport in a place called Dubuque. Its VERY small too. I think it has one hallway and one security line lol

Ah I'll be right at home...well sort of. My better half is from Iowa and we fly into a airport in a place called Dubuque. Its VERY small too. I think it has one hallway and one security line lol

The funny thing is that it's an international airport. For some reason when I think of International Airports I think of large airports like Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa not this tiny little thing that looks more like a charter plan airport. But I believe most of the major carriers fly in there too.

well, 30 more minutes of work, then i'm meeting my wonderful family for a bite to eat, then i'm hitting the road. there's a lot of pavement between here and florida but i am so stoked to be making this trip.

i hope the weather stays nice for all of us and i just want to wish everyone who's making this trip safe travels. i hope to be able to meet so many more thp'ers one day.

Drive safe TC....see you in a few days!
well, 30 more minutes of work, then i'm meeting my wonderful family for a bite to eat, then i'm hitting the road. there's a lot of pavement between here and florida but i am so stoked to be making this trip.

i hope the weather stays nice for all of us and i just want to wish everyone who's making this trip safe travels. i hope to be able to meet so many more thp'ers one day.

yet another Planes Trains and Autos reference....nice TC. real nice.

whatever you do, don't sit down in any of the truck stop bathroom stalls. I think that's code for something....
yes sir, i'm looking forward to it. you and kevin take care of each other.

Just got back from the grocery store buying everybody food for the outing for dinner at our house on Saturday night.

I would like to take a poll and it's a two part question.

A) When at a BBQ of 20 or more do you think there should be lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles for the burgers?

B) Do you enjoy a veggie platter or are you just a chips and dip kind of person?

Thanks!

Re: THP FL Golf Outing

A. I think there probably should be but Im good with bbq sauce and cheese.

B. chips

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

a) yes but not a necessity
b) I have girth = chips & dip (the green stuff doesn't agree with my body type)

cool hope theres bacon!! :D

Just got back from the grocery store buying everybody food for the outing for dinner at our house on Saturday night.

Safe travels TC. I'll see you when you get down here.

A. yes please

B. either

safe travels tcall see ya on Sat! :golf2:

Back