2014 THP Fantasy Football - League #5 Draft Order

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
League #5 Draft order for the live draft.
Snake style draft going from 1-16 and then 16-1.

Sully
Grins
Jman
bobgeorge
rtparty
TheCrest4
mikeg_74
amsmith61
buckjob
Indianbird
wrayner83
War Eagle
TrueFX
Juggar18
jkb08
tbanks5

Back of the pack! Not the worst, but miserable spot to be in for a 16 team league. Time to study.

10th...not horrible I guess.

• Admin
Back of the pack! Not the worst, but miserable spot to be in for a 16 team league. Time to study.

Its funny, I think in a year like this, it could be quite an advantage with no clear cut 1st round winners (kind of like last year).

Ok let the research begin! Looking forward to this all.

Hey u got 2 picks in top 21

Its funny, I think in a year like this, it could be quite an advantage with no clear cut 1st round winners (kind of like last year).
Yeah. Not sure about that, while top 2 picks will be decent. Waiting 20 picks for the 3rd pick will separate the field.
Hey u got 2 picks in top 21

That's a positive

Ya exactly being at the back is nice. Last pick is sweet having back to back. Won a league last year with last pic. 1st pic it is!! Can't wait

Do we know when the drafts are going to take place and the scoring breakdown?

Do we know when the drafts are going to take place and the scoring breakdown?

All coming tomorrow night.
Although scoring is the same as last year, so you can most likely find that in those threads.

All coming tomorrow night.
Although scoring is the same as last year, so you can most likely find that in those threads.

Thanks! I'm sure your swamped managing 6 leagues. No rush, just curious

Same pick spot as last year....and not what I was expecting! hahaha

I like it though, going to put a premium on the homework I've done. Will be curious to see who goes 1-2, that will be an anxious wait.

I like it though, going to put a premium on the homework I've done. Will be curious to see who goes 1-2, that will be an anxious wait.

Already know who I'm taking at the #1 spot....no hesitation!

Down. That is where you will be going, sir.

Muahahahahahaha! Bring it brother! It's gonna be a blast of a year.

Agreed. Just hope Cammy Cam falls to me in the first round!

I think you're right. It's great to have the overall 2nd pick, but it seemed like the key to doing well was being able to keep picking up good guys off waivers once the season began and injuries piled up

Just caught up here. #7 I like it & know I can build a winner from that spot. Looking forward to this.

Smack dab in the middle of the draft - I'll take it. Time to study!!

Was hoping for something a little higher can't mess up any picks in the first 3 rounds or I'll be in trouble

I'll take 11th...already picked 10th in one draft and 11th in another...definitely familiar with that spot

Wow last pick. Are we doing the swing around meaning I get to back to back picks before going back up the order?

Should have read the OP. I'm down with that. Had that in my
other league last year.

Back