Im shocked more in this area are not entering to try and tame the Gauntlet.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...let-w-THP-amp-Callaway-Golf-Join-Team-Sabella

I have seen this and am very interested but right now do not know when I will be able to play due to a left arm injury that I have been dealing with for about 6 months. Hoping to be cleared to resume swinging the club within the next 4 weeks and if so I will certainly enter at that time if the contests are still going on. Already pushed the injury too far several times earlier in the year so trying to play it smart this time.

Not sure about solid coverage, but assumed Golf Channel would show highlights at some point.

I found a listing on a site that indicates zero tv coverage for this event. Not sure if we'll even get highlights on the golf channel. :-/

I found a listing on a site that indicates zero tv coverage for this event. Not sure if we'll even get highlights on the golf channel. :-/

Come to think of it I haven't seen too many web.com events televised this year on the golf channel...or maybe I just missed them? I do remember them televising the S.G.C. last year though...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Now know how a past major champion played the course I don't feel too bad about my score.

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/gol...end-webcom-event/?cid=Email_MondayNL_20140505

I still want redemption though!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That put a little pep in my step. Thanks.

Pretty sure we all want redemption after knowing it a little better. Plus I have a complaint about the dang cart that we had to push two times because it turned off. Like nobody has ever hit there before

I did see some highlights on the website but they were mostly just closeups of one or two holes and mostly putts. Not much to see.

There was some seriously slow play yesterday. Kristen and I actually left before the tournament was over. We ended up in the bleachers behind the 17th green and left to go get Krystal when we got tired of watching an empty hole. Oh, they reverse the nines for the tournament, so 17 this week was 8 when we played it.

Is it time to start a new thread for another roundup?

I also just realized it's closer to Tallahassee and JAX than freaking my house and I live IN the state.

Is it time to start a new thread for another roundup?

I also just realized it's closer to Tallahassee and JAX than freaking my house and I live IN the state.

I don't see why not.

Let' do it!

Would love to have Pete come down to South GA in November!

This has my attention! Tough month though. We'll see how the dates work out.

This has my attention! Tough month though. We'll see how the dates work out.

Say what works. I imagine people would want to avoid Thanksgiving week.

Say what works. I imagine people would want to avoid Thanksgiving week.

Meh. It's just turkey and dressing. I don't like most of my family that much. :clown:

November is tough for me, anything after 11/10 is no go for sure. Potentially the whole month.

November is tough for me, anything after 11/10 is no go for sure. Potentially the whole month.
I just threw it out there selfishly as that's the end of my season up here--and it worked so well for the Unofficial Gauntlet last year. It absolutely doesn't have to be November.

1-2? I like the 1st of any month. I get extra paychecks on the first. #UncleSugar

I'm not opposed.

You young uns are bad tempting the ole man like this! :D I sure wish that I could join you all but I don't see it happening this year. Miracles do happen so we'll see how it goes by the first of November :thumb:

1-2? I like the 1st of any month. I get extra paychecks on the first. #UncleSugar
This happens to be the weekend the clocks go back. An extra hour sleep for all those headed home on Sunday.

I think 11/1-11/2 is UGA/UF weekend.

:angry:Stupid football between two teams that don't matter!! Well, one of them.

We'd be done before kickoff

Back