I'll be there unless I break something else. :bulgy-eyes: I might not be able to play (physician approval pending) however I could act in the role of honorary Georgia captain :thumb:

Sic em dawgs woof woof :deadhorse:

Has the course been decided?

I think we're looking at Kinderlou. At least I hope we are.

If I'm getting bedbugs at some hotel in South Georgia, I might as well play on a nice course while I'm there.

Also -- can someone let Jaxgolfer know what we're planning, since he never is on the site, and such... :alien:

Pretty sure he is going to the game, but Ill let him know

If I'm getting bedbugs at some hotel in South Georgia, I might as well play on a nice course while I'm there.

Who set it up the last time?

I'll be there unless I break something else. :bulgy-eyes: I might not be able to play (physician approval pending) however I could act in the role of honorary Georgia captain :thumb:

Sic em dawgs woof woof :deadhorse:

Love hearing this!!!

Love hearing this!!!

I really NEED a little mini vacation after all this medical stuff and I can't think of a better outing than to do it with my THP buddies :thumb:

We're pretty much confirmed for that weekend at this point. You're either in or you're out.

Be in. Be a winner.

That's the part I need to confirm, if I'm in or not. Will know soon.

Count me in!

FYI, Kinderlou apparently owns a house they will rent out right there. I saw it on their website, but then the page was a 404 error or something. Might have to call them.

FYI, Kinderlou apparently owns a house they will rent out right there. I saw it on their website, but then the page was a 404 error or something. Might have to call them.

Let's figure out the price and the capacity.

That would be incredible and horrific at the same time.

It would have to be a very big house! Where did everyone stay last time?

It would have to be a very big house! Where did everyone stay last time?
It was one day last time. Everyone in one house would get us arrested. Maybe we'd be ok if they just have some old security guard, then Troy could take care of him.

Let's figure out the price and the capacity.

That would be incredible and horrific at the same time.

It was one day last time. Everyone in one house would get us arrested. Maybe we'd be ok if they just have some old security guard, then Troy could take care of him.
These two posts just reminded me how awesome the unofficial gauntlet was.

"Who complained about the noise? Bring them down here!"

I just dropped an email to the sales and marketing person there.

Just found out the weekend of 11/1 might not work for me as we might have to go out of town for something else

11/1 won't work for me, we have friends coming down and staying with us. Probably poor taste to leave when they come down. Or so I was told :/

11/1 won't work for me, we have friends coming down and staying with us. Probably poor taste to leave when they come down. Or so I was told :/

Depends. Whose friends are they, really?

I should be able to make the 1st guys. I'll be pulling for the Gators though so maybe I should be on team Florida for this event.

I should be able to make the 1st guys. I'll be pulling for the Gators though so maybe I should be on team Florida for this event.

Not a chance on you playing on team FL Barry! Your physical address supersedes your routing interest!

If Kinderlou doesn't work out for you folks, don't discount Blueberry Plantation:

http://www.blueberryplantation.com/
http://www.hiddenfairways.com/blueberry-plantation.html

Just inside of two hours north of Jacksonville, about four from Roswell / N Atlanta. Participated in an outing earlier this year, good mix of scratch, 1-15 handicappers, everyone had a great time, enjoyed the course & hospitality.

No bedbugs, you'll need to import your own.

If Kinderlou doesn't work out for you folks, don't discount Blueberry Plantation:

http://www.blueberryplantation.com/
http://www.hiddenfairways.com/blueberry-plantation.html

Just inside of two hours north of Jacksonville, about four from Roswell / N Atlanta. Participated in an outing earlier this year, good mix of scratch, 1-15 handicappers, everyone had a great time, enjoyed the course & hospitality.

No bedbugs, you'll need to import your own.

First time I have heard of this place and it looks like a hidden gem. I love me some blue berries!

Yes, you'd like it....and take a dive into the Hidden Fairways website, there's some great courses within a reasonable drive from your place - especially Old Union & Lafayette.

Yes, you'd like it....and take a dive into the Hidden Fairways website, there's some great courses within a reasonable drive from your place - especially Old Union & Lafayette.

Heck I'm part owner of Old Union jk :D.... Awesome course that I have played many times. Butternut Creek is a fun golf course too and it's right there in Blairsville. I haven't played Lafayette yet so I may need to take a look that way.

Back