Week 3 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

ESPN is projecting a big week for my team this week. That's downright frightening! #kissofdeath

I need to bounce back after a poor showing in week 2. Knowshon a no go uh-oh.

Tier 1 RB available in league 2. I will accept any trade offer.

Somehow I won my week to match up. Thank you Mr Sproles

I went to bed Monday night thinking I actually had a win. Then Sproles happened. Not Luck, not McCoy, not Foles, not Maclin... Sproles.

Now 0-2 and we'll see if I can keep from going 0-3. Not holding my breath.

Vikes change mind on AP... can't wait to hear about that all day long! (Sarcasm)

I picked up Niles Paul, figuring I wouldn't get him and now I don't know who to drop. I also can't figure out what Defense to pick up, because the one I wanted is gone, and the kicker I wanted is gone. So many decisions to make!

I picked up Niles Paul, figuring I wouldn't get him and now I don't know who to drop. I also can't figure out what Defense to pick up, because the one I wanted is gone, and the kicker I wanted is gone. So many decisions to make!

Well you stole him from me...haha.

Pathetic first couple of weeks for me. Made a couple changes, we'll see if I can't get on the right track.

This sums up my year so far:

Ok THP. Needing some advice as to who to plug into my flex spot this week. Pick one!

C. Johnson RB vs CHI
V. Cruz WR vs HOU
S. Vereen RB vs OAK
K. Wright WR @ CIN

I'm leaning towards Chris Johnson only because he's projected more points. I like Vereen as well but NE RBs are all over the place as far as who gets the touches..

HELP!

Can the commish in league 4 process the trade so I can alter my roster appropriately for waivers
That one worked out for you pretty good

I'm 0-2 and week 3 projection is a 30 point loss. Go team.

Gotta keep an eye on Vernon Davis and have a contingency plan in place in case he can't go.

Looks like I have a very tough match this week so every point is going to count!

Looking for a WR in League 2! Send offers! I know I have sent out a few that havent been looked at yet!

Looking for a RB on league 5. I have Torrey Smith as a wr I want to move

Not loving him today. Interested?

Surprisingly no. I have a pretty solid team. Might be hard to get rid of him unless you just want to put him on waivers.

Looking for a WR in League 2! Send offers! I know I have sent out a few that havent been looked at yet!

I didn't get anything....

Surprisingly no. I have a pretty solid team. Might be hard to get rid of him unless you just want to put him on waivers.

I know, I was kidding. I doubt anyone would give much of anything with his status in serious jeopardy.

I know, I was kidding. I doubt anyone would give much of anything with his status in serious jeopardy.

Exactly. It would be like having Hosh Gordon. He won't be back until at least week 10 and what's he gonna do then? Even if Peterson comes back it won't be for awhile and I don't think he would be very effective.

I hate my team.

Larry Fitzgerald & Frank Gore OUT

Matt Asiata & Brian Quick IN

If anyone in League 4 is looking to deal I have a surplus of RBs right now but need a WR

Quick Reference:
- Ball
- Bradshaw
- Pierre Thomas
- Rashad Jennings

Ok THP. Needing some advice as to who to plug into my flex spot this week. Pick one!

C. Johnson RB vs CHI
V. Cruz WR vs HOU
S. Vereen RB vs OAK
K. Wright WR @ CIN

I'm leaning towards Chris Johnson only because he's projected more points. I like Vereen as well but NE RBs are all over the place as far as who gets the touches..

HELP!

If its the THP League, Vereen. PPR and he always has a chance to score big. He throws some bad games in now and then, but can outscore each of those guys.

Back