The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these cheap shot penalties are certainly showing a well coached team. Wasn't it Schiano that supposedly had the discipline issues? Lovie is so bad that he doesn't even remember not to kick to Hester. This team will go down as historically bad.

Thats just how arrogant Lovie is. Thinks that since he coached him for so many years that he knows how to contain him. So sad.

Please, dude. Name me a Schiano coached player that had discipline issues?

What? Ray Rice?

Nevermind.
He was a model citizen under Schiano.

Last edited:
I seem to remember last year, we had to give Schiano time, it was all Raheems fault. You can't fire a coach after a year.

Three games in, Schiano was perfect and this is all Lovie.

I'm not a lovie fan at all, but it all seems a bit silly.

This could be the worst performance by an NFL team I have seen in a long time

Seriously are we watching a football version of The Bad News Bears.

This is unreal.

49-0......yikes.

I seem to remember last year, we had to give Schiano time, it was all Raheems fault. You can't fire a coach after a year.

Three games in, Schiano was perfect and this is all Lovie.

I'm not a lovie fan at all, but it all seems a bit silly.
Hahahaha. It was Freeman. The savior.

What's the point spread?

Hahaha. This is hysterical. Some people have very interesting memories.

Hahaha. This is hysterical. Some people have very interesting memories.

I don't, lovie looks pathetic so did Schiano.

I missed football all last Sunday to play golf with THPers. I should've hit the rack earlier tonight, but felt like I wanted to watch some football. Thank god Little Giants is in my Netflix queue.

#icebox

The good news is, college football is always there with open arms. I get to play golf on Sunday afternoons now. The course is always empty.

Falcons pulling Ryan in the Third Quarter of their final preseason game........oh wait it's week 3

Seven more points and they're at that 62 mark.

The good news is, college football is always there with open arms. I get to play golf on Sunday afternoons now. The course is always empty.
Noon tee times so I can catch my hawks brotha

That was an amazing game to watch in person.

I've never seen an NFL beatdown like that. It was like the Cowboys/Bills Super Bowl from 1994?

craziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back