2014 Ryder Cup Contest & Official Thread - Two Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinders

I don't even know what to say to that.
I am pretty sure no harm was meant. Was just about getting some Red up on the board.

Hunter 2 up on Rose. Did not see that coming.

Reed is going to light up a barn fire here shortly. I have a good feeling about him making a statement today :thumb:

Rory looking crazy good this morning.

fist pumping pars always seems odd to me

Reed is going to light up a barn fire here shortly. I have a good feeling about him making a statement today :thumb:

After that tee shot, hard to argue.

Now that's what I'm talking:bomb:.. Reed is just about ready to open up a can of whup arse :deadhorse:

whoopass2.jpg

Gmac getting run over! I like Gmac and all....but he must die. Ha!

I think a good match today would have been Spieth vs. Rory, both are on fire today!

This might be over by 13

Jordan Spank some Arse Speith :thumb:.. He needs to turn it up a notch on this one :blob:

Rory looking crazy good this morning.

Dude you have a beautiful wife, didn't know you got down like that...kidding of course. He looks solid this morning

fist pumping pars always seems odd to me

I thought the same thing. Rosey is just desparate to find some momentum. I would have loved to see Mahan do the Poulter celebration after halving the hole with his par.

I hope Mahan has his A game today and gives Rosie all he can handle.

If this Rory vs Rickie match were a fight they'd be calling it already. THROW THE DAMN TOWEL!!!!

5763530109_2ee968ab7a.jpg

Rory makes me want to play Nike gear!

Rory is on fiyah

Looks like mcilroy may finish off Rickie before they see the cart girl.

The rest of the team looking good, gotta keep it up.

Mahan going to 3 up and looks great.

Hunter Humping Mahan !! Sic em partner :deadhorse:

Pretty sure McIlroy is 5 under through 6 holes. Crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dude you have a beautiful wife, didn't know you got down like that...kidding of course. He looks solid this morning

I call em like I see em!

Poulter twirls his driver when he puts it in the bunker?

Back