The Disney World Thread

It was there last week when we went. Yeah, I was just laughed when I saw the sign. $10? Haha

Honestly, they could probably charge $50 to meet the Frozen princesses as Magic Kingdom. When I went to the all night Disney thing, it was a 300 minute wait at 2:00 AM.

Honestly, they could probably charge $50 to meet the Frozen princesses as Magic Kingdom. When I went to the all night Disney thing, it was a 300 minute wait at 2:00 AM.

It wasnt to meet them. It was inside the trading post at Hollywood Studios, they have a place to make a snowman and an ice skating rink. The lines were actually really good. We went at a good time of year. The longest wait I saw for anything was 50 minutes for the Mine train.

It wasnt to meet them. It was inside the trading post at Hollywood Studios, they have a place to make a snowman and an ice skating rink. The lines were actually really good. We went at a good time of year. The longest wait I saw for anything was 50 minutes for the Mine train.

No, I am saying in general, that Disney could do it. Like Wake said, they are probably using the charge to manage wait times more than anything else.

That is awesome, this is definitely a great time to go, school is back in session but it's still hot.

We leave next Sunday for a Disney Cruise. They have the ship decked out for Halloween, apparently.

we had disney passes for a year before our oldest turned 3, and it was really fun. it takes so much pressure off the experience knowing you can come back another day, instead of jamming everything into one day. my wife and i found ourselves going out for a date night to epcot. walk around, drink some booze, pop into the different countries. just a really laid back feel.

i think disney does the family experience really well.

October 18-25 cant come soon enough.

I think its pretty ridiculous that they charge $10 to ice skate in the trading post area they made. With the amount of money it costs to even get into the park, they have alot of nerve charging for that also. The sing along was fun. My daughter loved it and the cast was actually really funny.

How about you just give me 10 bucks and I throw ice at you to simulate the falling down and the cool effects?

Just spent a few days at Food and Wine festival.
Some thoughts. I love seeing my wife at Disney. Its special.
We all ate just about everything. I got one thing by myself, it tasted funky and I got miserably sick. Fine a few hours later, but that was rough.
Never had so many ride issues as we did this trip.
Space Mountain...Closed
Test Track...Closed
Splash Mountain...Closed after being stuck on the ride for 30 minutes
Pirates...Closed
And more. They got them running, but it was freaking nightmare. Weather does that at times however.

Still wont stop me from loving the place.
Swan and Dolphin...We left after a night and stayed at the Hyatt Regency. Rooms need updating badly.
Dinner at France was simply awesome. Request Lidio as a server if you frequent.
House of Blues had really good food too.

Looking forward to the 2015 THP schedule to come out. That is the first step before planning a trip to Disney with the kids for 2015.

The outdoor rides in rough weather I understand. The rest being closed is annoying and odd.

I got stupid lucky and stumbled on Be Our Guest available for dinner the day before Melissa's birthday. She doesn't know yet, so that'll be a nice surprise for her.

Looking forward to the 2015 THP schedule to come out. That is the first step before planning a trip to Disney with the kids for 2015.

Same here. Disney is a trip on the schedule next year & will happen for us as a family. Can't wait to see the schedule so we can plan around THP events.

The outdoor rides in rough weather I understand. The rest being closed is annoying and odd.

I got stupid lucky and stumbled on Be Our Guest available for dinner the day before Melissa's birthday. She doesn't know yet, so that'll be a nice surprise for her.

I really enjoyed that one, food is ok, restaurant is awesome though. The West Wing!

I really enjoyed that one, food is ok, restaurant is awesome though. The West Wing!

Yep. It's mostly to say we've been, and for the place itself. Just a fun little thing to look forward to. Also, the grey stuff. I've heard it's delicious.

Yep. It's mostly to say we've been, and for the place itself. Just a fun little thing to look forward to. Also, the grey stuff. I've heard it's delicious.

It actually is. Hahaha

Rumor is Charlotte's 1st Bday will be in Disney.

And her second.

Third.

Fourth.

So on.

Just had an idea

Seems like it would be pretty cool to incorporate a THP event into Disney

Pure genius right?

Seems like the best of both worlds, seems like there is enough interest and we could do something grand?

Disney does have golf courses. It totally relates to THP. And they have food. What more do we need?

The Disney World Thread

Just had an idea

Seems like it would be pretty cool to incorporate a THP event into Disney

Pure genius right?

Can I just throw money at you now? Usually the wife doesn't care what I sign up for. She may stab me if that were true and I missed it.

For my health and well being.

Edit: Grand. I know a grand place there.

My wife worked for the Kissimmee Chamber for about a year and we had a golf outing there last December. Was a blast. We take our kids to Animal Kingdom when the weather cools off. My oldest loves Mickey now. He was terrified when we went about a year ago.

Back