What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two dozen of my favorite Bridgestone balls. I have some new shoes coming any day now and I'm getting stocked up for the green flag :bomb:

Played a company scrabble today in brutal conditions and we ended up tied for 1st. We received gift cards to the golf course's pro shop.

Since they were having a 30% sale on everything, I picked up 5 right handed gloves. After discount and gift card, I paid $7 out of pocket for the gloves. All set for next year.

Traded the 714ap2 for a mint set of mizuno mp4 with ctapers

MP4 are downright gorgeous clubs. My score is rising just thinking about them.

Haha I have bounced back and forth between player cb's and blades this year and came to the conclusion that my score does not change much. I hit the ball long enough that I don't have to hit many long irons so the blades fit my game nicely. Love the feel and control I get with them, even though I said I was going to be sticking with the ap2's for a while...it is a sickness I tell you

Finally pulled the trigger on a Sun Mountain Club Glider. Also got a pair of Puma Pants.

Finally pulled the trigger on a Sun Mountain Club Glider. Also got a pair of Puma Pants.

Great buy. Love my club glider!

And puma pants are hot too. ;)

Best travel bag period.

Mfgp2 and a blue groovy headcover.

Great buy. Love my club glider!

And puma pants are hot too. ;)

I knew it was only a matter of time. Finally found one for well under $200.

...and the envy of at least three other THP'ers. :alien:
It works out well. My Mfgp2 made its way to a THP friend. So now that spot is filled again.

Additionally, blue groovy.

It works out well. My Mfgp2 made its way to a THP friend. So now that spot is filled again.

Additionally, blue groovy.
Blue groovy, indeed.

Good pickup on the whole package!

Picked up a Callaway X2Hot driver. I went for a hybrid but somehow ended up with this thing haha.

Played a round and wasn't happy with my wedges, so I went to my local shop and purchased two new Cleveland RTX 2.0 wedges.

Ping Anser 2 Milled. Bargain price !

For some inexplicable reason, I bought 3 putters this morning. A black #6 & #2 from callaway preowned, and then an old Ping G2i C67 off eBay...it was too early to be drinking, so realm no excuse.

For some inexplicable reason, I bought 3 putters this morning. A black #6 & #2 from callaway preowned, and then an old Ping G2i C67 off eBay...it was too early to be drinking, so realm no excuse.

Seriously, are you ok? Three in one day and I thought I had some putter issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back