The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
College football is sooooo much more enjoyable when not in the CFB thread.

Gets pretty rough in there!
(Especially for a Michigan fan)

Pretty quiet in there today. To bad we can't get more talk in there about the games and less trash talking and conference chest pumping/defending.

Wow, I'm getting oil changed and they checked tire pressure. My driver front was at 100 psi! It's supposed to be at 50. I'm lucky the tire didn't explode on me. Time for a new tire pressure gauge.

Pretty quiet in there today. To bad we can't get more talk in there about the games and less trash talking and conference chest pumping/defending.

The chest thumping and being railroaded at times just isn't worth it. Happens every year though.

Wow, I'm getting oil changed and they checked tire pressure. My driver front was at 100 psi! It's supposed to be at 50. I'm lucky the tire didn't explode on me. Time for a new tire pressure gauge.

That's crazy, like seriously crazy. 100PSI is scary!

I heart this post

Coaching my girl's hoops team this morning. The kids looked like like we'd never coached them once. So much fun getting boat raced.

Coaching my girl's hoops team this morning. The kids looked like like we'd never coached them once. So much fun getting boat raced.

Don't sweat it dude, they're young.

I've always had a fear of the tire exploding when filling them with air. Never heard of that happening, but scares the life out of me though. Always in the back of my mind. I'll add a little air, then check the pressure, then add a little air, then check pressure. The fact that tire gauges can go bad like yours did never occurred to me. Now I'll be worse! lol.

Don't sweat it dude, they're young.
You are 100% right, James. Thanks. I love that feeling of satisfaction when you see the kids develop and "get it." Every day can't be like that but every day can be fun for them.

Last edited:

Good lord dude, 100 is insane. What did you fill it up with, most gas station compressors won't even run that high. I imagine your ride quality was AWFUL.

Filling it up and exploding it is usually not a concern. Most of the time your reccomended tire pressure is well below the maximum, and even at the maximum thats not a concern.

25 minute repair.
1 hour test about 1/2 done.
Drive 4.5 hours to the next stop.
35 minute repair, 25 minute test.
2.5 hour drive home....

Someone do the math...
Thinking I'm missing dinner tonight!

Good lord dude, 100 is insane. What did you fill it up with, most gas station compressors won't even run that high. I imagine your ride quality was AWFUL.

Filling it up and exploding it is usually not a concern. Most of the time your reccomended tire pressure is well below the maximum, and even at the maximum thats not a concern.

Yeah my tire pressure light went off a few weeks ago so I filled up according to my tire pressure gauge since the one at the service station wasn't working. You're right that the ride was terrible, but I just ignored it. It's much better now.

I need a dishwasher

Hi brother James

Headed out for dinner this evening.....down to little Italy for some quality food and time together

Headed out for dinner this evening.....down to little Italy for some quality food and time together

Nice!! Enjoy it buddy, and spoil her rotten, she beyond deserves it!

Nice!! Enjoy it buddy, and spoil her rotten, she beyond deserves it!

22 years if training my dumb a$$....she deserves to be taken to Italy. But glad I found a keeper....no telling what would of happened lol

22 years if training my dumb a$$....she deserves to be taken to Italy. But glad I found a keeper....no telling what would of happened lol
I can relate to this so well. As everybody here knows.

I can relate to this so well. As everybody here knows.

It's good life when you find the one that takes you where you'd never go without them.

College football is sooooo much more enjoyable when not in the CFB thread.

I just post my D2 Pitt State articles and GTFO!

I actually do look at some of it, but if you miss a couple days, you have missed PAGES of posts!

I need a dishwasher
We got one during the remodel of 2007. We don't use it much, being just the two of us! We got it mostly for when/if we sell the house.

I have two, but they are quickly moving through their college years. So may have to go automated
I LOL'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back