The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine would be thinking you can play through a pulled shoulder muscle. Get out in the range and can no longer stand up without it hurting. What a waste of a beautiful day

Welcome to my last two months. I did get out yesterday for some short game swings but no real golf and the weather has been beautiful lately...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I feel perfectly fine.

Woke this morning with a dry mouth, got a glass of water.
That's when I noticed it.

From potato chips, pickle juice (hate pickles), Mustard (dislike mustard), we've tried salt, pepper, cinnamon , even hot sauce.

I'm tasting absolutely nothing.

I would go see a doctor ASAP, that does not seem normal at all.

Welcome to my last two months. I did get out yesterday for some short game swings but no real golf and the weather has been beautiful lately...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I couldn't even hit 30 yard wedge shots without pain, couldn't turn or anything. Thankfully the season is almost over but this just stinks

Earliest opening is Wednesday, I took it!

Still tasting or smelling nothing.
Still feel fine otherwise.

Go to 5:19. I'm concerned for ya, buddy, but I thought of this immediately.

Man that is weird. They can't fit you in before then?

Earliest opening is Wednesday, I took it!

Still tasting or smelling nothing.
Still feel fine otherwise.

Mine would be thinking you can play through a pulled shoulder muscle. Get out in the range and can no longer stand up without it hurting. What a waste of a beautiful day

I have had shoulder problems off and on for over a year now. It has been worse for the last month or two. I am playing through it like an idiot. Sounds like yours is a lot worse than mine.

Go get yourself checked out CJ. That is definitely not normal.

I am keeping you in my thoughts CJ. Hopefully it is nothing, but glad you are getting it checked out regardless.

Lost my green THP towel over the weekend at PGA National; and today I dropped my THP water pouch on the course somewhere. I have (had) multiples of each, so I'm not out, but I hate losing things.

I know that feeling well. Lost my albatross coin two weeks ago on the course and last week lost my sushi gamer cover at a course 100 miles from me. I'm sure it won't be in the bin next time I get there... Hopefully someone googles THP to figure out what it is when they pick up my stuff..

Dragging at work big time today. Cannot wait for this day to be over!

Dragging at work big time today. Cannot wait for this day to be over!

I know the feeling, mondays...

hang in there, THP is there for you

AT&T wants me to pay $46 a month for 3Mbps internet service when I was paying $56 for 18Mbps in Chicago. Time to find a new provider.

I really hate junk mail, and having a public email address means I get a ton of it. I seriously get well over 100 pieces of junk mail a day.

I really hate junk mail, and having a public email address means I get a ton of it. I seriously get well over 100 pieces of junk mail a day.

Its bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutal.

Do you need to buy crane? We have discount crane sale for you.

hey... Depending on price might be worth looking into.. Never know if you might need one :alien:

Does it hit your standard inbox? Perhaps you can install a front-end client on your email address that sends the junk mail to a separate folder similar to what gmail does?

Does it hit your standard inbox? Perhaps you can install a front-end client on your email address that sends the junk mail to a separate folder similar to what gmail does?

It goes to both regular mail and my junk mail folder. I can't filter too much because a lot of times emails from new companies will go to junk. I just have to deal with it.

I wish it was for a crane... I don't know what I've been searching for but I know it's NOT any of the services/pills/products that show up in my mailbox everyday!

It goes to both regular mail and my junk mail folder. I can't filter too much because a lot of times emails from new companies will go to junk. I just have to deal with it.

Ahh I gotcha. makes sense about the new companies stuff.

Met with the doctor that performed my daughters biopsy today. He was shocked that the results came back completely negative. He even had them run some stuff again. He said at this point he think its an auto-immune disorder and we are probably looking at a 1 in a million case. He and his staff have been amazing. He is going to call around to some of his colleagues and find a pediatric rheumatologist we can speak to. We are also reaching out to Boston Childrens and Johns Hopkins as well as getting a referral from the pediatric rheumatologist we already have seen who didnt seem interested in helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back