Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Titleist

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • Top Flight

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • other

Votes: 14 6.6%

• Total voters
When i went on my first post-instruction round for this season, i unpacked the nike vapor speed i'd received for my birthday.
Can't complain really; They seem to hold to their ad: Speed and distance.
After 27 holes, i have 11 of 12 left which is pretty close to a miracle for my standards. So i figure they must have some unmentioned inbuilt forgiveness, too.

To try my luck, i've now bought a couple of Nike's Tour (lake-)balls. I may not have the game to play these, but i figure they will at least give me an honest feedback of how i'm hitting. Have yet to get out on the course with em; they just arrived today :)

Nike nike nike. It's always been one of my favorite brands, before golf and all. When i was handed my first couple of Nike PDs, their logo smiled up at me and playing their balls felt good/right ever since.

I just voted for "Other" but I wasn't the first one....

I use Precept Laddie's because of the great price, 20 bucks for 24 balls, and because I'm a noob. I lose too many balls to hazards to pay $4 per ball.....

I like those golf balls as well, The Precept Laddies :) Great price :good:

Top Flite XL distance in optic yellow, been using them for about a year or so and its so much easier to find my errant shots! plus only $8.99 for 15 at Wally World

I play the Top Flight Gamer V2. I really like it. Good around the greens and pretty soft feel. I found ProV1 that I kick around on holes I know I cant lose it lol. I also have a bunch of One Tours and PD Softs. I like to stock up on stuff when its on sale. I didnt find out about the Gamer V2 until after I made those purchases. But I did a ball fitting and wanted a lower end price so I was fitted with the Gamers and I love them.

saw some new Wilson balls for only $5.00 a dozen at Wally World last time there, think they were called Wilson Max or something close. will probably pick up a couple dozen next time there just cause of the price to use on water holes

Long time Srixon AD333 guy that is now hooked on the Bridgestone E6 2010...so sweet!

I think my game is finally getting to the point that I notice differences in balls. Before I would just hack at anything I had in the bag. But now I am beginning to be more concerned with feel instead of distance. Right now I am using the Callaway warbird. Might grab a box of those Nike KaBOOMS or whatever they're called...

Was just at Dick's a few days ago and saw the 07 Warbirds on sale 2 for $20

Bridgestone e6, found one on the course a few rounds ago while looking for my ball. I finished the round with it and really liked it from green to tee so they will be my gamers for this year. Plus, I give away to many one-hit-wonders to pay more than $20-$25 a dozen.

I voted for Bridgestone because I normally play the B330-RX but I just bought 2 dozen Srixon Z Star's.

Top Flite XL distance in optic yellow, been using them for about a year or so and its so much easier to find my errant shots! plus only $8.99 for 15 at Wally World

I found a Top Flight XL Distance last week and played that thing just under 36 holes. I was just trying to save the Penta's, but this thing was doing a great job. Plenty long enough and I just allowed for a tiny bit of run on the green. I think I scored pretty well with them.

Hmm whats the "other" ball someone picked?

i played the maxfli c3 they were at dicks for 7.00 and they are a urethane 3 piece

Played a TM Penta today, thats a great ball. I had such a bad day I gave up on the Srixon and Pentas and started playing a cheap ball. But the Penta was a real nice ball.

in my bag at the time being i have 2 wilson pprostaff x2's, 1 topflite xl 5000, 1 precept extra distance, 1 knight db2?lol, 1 titleist d190 and 3 whiffle ball's. ones orange haha

Bridgestone e6, Bridgstone ball fitting help me gain 30 yards on my drives

Re: What ball are you currently gaming?

Re: What ball are you currently gaming?

Pumas said:
Bridgestone e6, Bridgstone ball fitting help me gain 30 yards on my drives
Damn 30 yds? Was your old ball made of lead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play Maxfli Noodle, great ball for a cheap price. I have played other balls, for my game, the Noodle does fine.

Damn 30 yds? Was your old ball made of lead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao... i seriously lol'd and everyones staring at me right now...

back on topic... im gonna have to try the penta's

Taylor Made TP RED LDP -- although discontinued I'll continue playing as long as I can find them on eBay, or elsewhere, new or in AAAAA condition.

Taylor Made TP RED LDP -- although discontinued I'll continue playing as long as I can find them on eBay, or elsewhere, new or in AAAAA condition.

Check out Knet golf. They provided some great looking golf balls at the FL outing.

I used some E6 balls but I didn't like them. I seemed to push every one off the tee. I still have another dozen to go through so I'm giving them more of a chance than I'd like. I've been trying out the Z-Stars for my past few rounds and they are my ball of choice right now.

I think it's interesting to see that Bridgestone is leading this poll so far followed by Srixon......those two alone make up more than 50% of the votes so far.

Taylormade Penta. I find it's the longest ball off the tee for me by a good margin, and the spinniest on approach shots.

I think it's interesting to see that Bridgestone is leading this poll so far followed by Srixon......those two alone make up more than 50% of the votes so far.

Agreed. I also like the Srixon Soft Feel for a mid-range ball.

I always seem to play my best with the Titleist ProV1's. Lots of places have great deals on them now (e.g. i think golf galaxy has buy 3 get one free if you can drop $140 on golf balls ?!?!

Tried the Titleist NXT's today... not a fan of them. Should have stuck with my yellows.

Back