Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are expecting close to 2 inches of SNOW in Edmonton today. It's been blowing for about 3 hours now and it doesn't look like it will stop at time soon. It sucks!

Wow - For a minute I thought I was reading a post from a few months ago. That really sucks. I'm sorry.

We are expecting close to 2 inches of SNOW in Edmonton today. It's been blowing for about 3 hours now and it doesn't look like it will stop at time soon. It sucks!

I complain about the short golf season in Toronto, i guess its not so bad compared to Alberta.

It's perfectly glorious here. I'm inside, working. Or at least pretending to work.

Mid 70s today :)

really sunny... slightly breezy... mid 80s... thank goodness i walked 9 in the morning before it got too hot

It was a glorious day for nine holes this morning. Started chilly but warm and sunny by the end.

Still waiting for spring here in Denmark. Had some nice days in mid April, but alas it's been around 50 degrees for weeks and weeks with no change in sight. Plenty of wind and rain to go along with it of course. Dips to around the freezing point during the nights.

It's driving me mad! It's been a long hard winter, and my body aches for some sunshine.

today is supposed to be mid to high 80s... its really sunny out and its still early

Cold, windy and rainy this week. Good, get it out of your system so we can get those 80's and green grass by the end of May.

45 degrees right now with a high of 60, but 25 to 30 mph wind and gusts over 40 mph out of the NW expected. Driving 6 1/2 hours to SE Kansas today, should get pretty good milage, lol.

Cold, windy and rainy this week. Good, get it out of your system so we can get those 80's and green grass by the end of May.

45 degrees right now with a high of 60, but 25 to 30 mph wind and gusts over 40 mph out of the NW expected. Driving 6 1/2 hours to SE Kansas today, should get pretty good milage, lol.

thats supposed to come our way on sunday... sat is supposed to be 90 and sunday is supposed to be 60... lol

thats supposed to come our way on sunday... sat is supposed to be 90 and sunday is supposed to be 60... lol

Wow, 90* to 60*? Sounds like flu and cold season.

Wow, 90* to 60*? Sounds like flu and cold season.

the weathermen are terrible at anything longer than 8hrs into the future so i never trust the 5day forecast... but i gotta work sunday so ill make sure i bring a jacket... lol

Reminds of a course I took once back in Uni on chaos-theory and weather prediction. Apparently it's no problem predicting the weather pretty accurately up to a month in advance. Downside however is it'll take the computers 3 months to complete the calculations. :comp:

Today is a high of 74* :) Should be nice this weekend!!

Cold with 60k winds here in ontario....so no golf today. High of 9*celcius tomorrow with 25k winds. Looks like no golf this weekend! : (

It is 48* out right now, freakin freezing, I'm really sick.. but I still plan to go golfing right away.

78* today. Haven't had a chance to get out to the range, but will probably do some night golfing later this evening :)

50 degrees with fierce winds. We only played nine.

yesterday and today just absolute brutal gusting swirling wind

High of 68* today :)

You have no idea--high 30s and raining here. No golf for me today. :weep:

High of 75* today! Its supposed to start warming up again into the mid 80s over the weekend!

88* with a feels like of 150*!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back