Man, I can't wait for tomorrow. This is going to be awesome.

It's Perry, looks like.
Man you just drove right by me, then. I'm sitting in our "B" office maybe 300 yds off exit 149.

Sitting at work planning out my trek to the airport.

Can I bring Cider Doughnuts onto the plane...?

Sitting at work planning out my trek to the airport.

Can I bring Cider Doughnuts onto the plane...?
No, only boiled peanut or grit doughnuts. You are headed to the deep south after all.

No, only boiled peanut or grit doughnuts. You are headed to the deep south after all.
So you guys don't want cider doughnuts?

Okay…

So you guys don't want cider doughnuts?

Okay…
What are they? If good, which I believe everything in the doughnut food group is, then bring them on!

What are they? If good, which I believe everything in the doughnut food group is, then bring them on!

33b6e7a986e0a1e8655ba5166b579cb4.jpg

Sitting in my old home town of Gray, Ga. Laughing at all the funny stuff being said! Dang ole Trout & KB are cooking with Crisco this morning ️ LOL...

Safe travels you all !

Dawg should be pulling up sooner than s Bass on a June bug

Ready to head South boys and girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I look at the weather the more it make me want to wear pants! In the 40s with 20 mph wind! Whatever I wear and whatever the weather though, bring it on! I am stoked to get out there tomorrow and tee it up with some awesome folks!!!

Weather, smeather... Let's play golf!

Gotta pack tonight, change bags and try to get some sleep. I'm going to challenge CJ for brightest shirt at a get together.

I'll take some apple cider donuts. My wife bakes them. One of the few good things to come out of Yankeedom. ;-)

Dawg and I are leaving Gray,Ga Now!

Gotta pack tonight, change bags and try to get some sleep. I'm going to challenge CJ for brightest shirt at a get together.
Really? #Contender!

Bing ya bug spray guys. Gnats can be tough in south ga,

Bing ya bug spray guys. Gnats can be tough in south ga,

If it's as cold as they're saying it will be the gnats will be dun froze to death.

I'm headed to the airport, and here is my carry-on.

716d667d36f79d87cea21e06cf397ebb.jpg

316426c6440aab3f121dab35a0b0fd11.jpg

It's a dang shame Seth couldn't make it…

Pete I see big fat greasy thumb prints, ya sneak.

Pete I see big fat greasy thumb prints, ya sneak.
Just a discoloration in the recycled box. Yeah, that's it.

Back