My week has finally winded down, really looking forward to tomorrow guys. Will be leaving bright and early for the 2.5 hr drive.

I am in Valdosta after a terrific afternoon with some ol Coots up the road. Oh gawd, the golf was played today...it's shaping up to be an epic weekend.

Mama June's had fried fatback. I am not even sure what that is, but they had it.

Man that Momma June's was some good food !!!

I am in Valdosta after a terrific afternoon with some ol Coots up the road. Oh gawd, the golf was played today...it's shaping up to be an epic weekend.

That was a fun golf course for sure️. Old coots sharing memories and making new ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chilling at T0ADs house, talkin golf, Gauntlet, Callaway, military days past and watching the Champions Tour replay. See you boys tomorrow!

What time is everyone thinking of getting there?

Troy and I have arrived at the Drury.

Any of the old coots still up?

Troy and I have arrived at the Drury.

Any of the old coots still up?

Think I saw their other halves downstairs.

9ea439379943fc090b4516ed6847b1e0.jpg
Sorry for the blurry picture.

Think I saw their other halves downstairs.

9ea439379943fc090b4516ed6847b1e0.jpg
Sorry for the blurry picture.
Not too blurry to see what I am willing to bet is Pete carrying a 12 of Yuengling.

What room Erky?

Mama June's had fried fatback. I am not even sure what that is, but they had it.

You know I had 4 pieces, it was sooooo good.

Fatback is the part of the pig the angel touched first when God blessed bacon and made it holy. Mmmmmmm.

we are in 313, Troy and Pete are heading this way.

I understand the party is in Room 202.

I'll be there between 9:30 and 10 in the morning.

What is the first tee time tomorrow?

I asked the front desk if that room was available. They didn't get it...
Erky is in 203 though. He's quarantined all weekend.

Good ole boys having fun

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414808454.647996.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414808470.801972.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I was with you guys having fun tonight but I will certainly be in on the reindeer games tomorrow night.

Off to bed now so I can get up early to fiil the coolers of beer with ice, put clubs and clothes in the car, then head off on my 45 minute (plus about 10 minutes to stop by Hardee's in Quitman to grab a biscuit combo) jaunt to Valdosta.

That Hardee's may very well be my breakfast stop as well.

Have a great time this weekend!!! #GoDawgs

Back