Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently looking at low launch, low spin shafts for the Alpha, in particular a black tie. I won't be playing until next year (at least outside). Was looking to pair it with the 815 potentially but Callaway doesn't offer the 6m3 in xstiff.

I have a stiff 7m3, but it has the old adaptor.

Currently looking at low launch, low spin shafts for the Alpha, in particular a black tie. I won't be playing until next year (at least outside). Was looking to pair it with the 815 potentially but Callaway doesn't offer the 6m3 in xstiff.

I have a 6m3 X. Shoot me a pm

Look at you two playing nice :)

Ha. If I knew I would be able to hit it more than once the next 4 months I would jump all over it!

You are still the man.

Honestly you could probably look for an Aldila Tour Green as well, it has similar characteristics - and it's a stock offering in the X2 Hot Pro driver, so it may be easier to find with an OptiFit tip than the BlueBoard or the Red Tie. Don't know why I didn't think of that in your thread haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help Ski. Is the X2Hot and Bertha adapter the same? What sort of prices are those shafts?

Lol too funny. Thanks Chris. I might take you up on that offer if I'm able to play when you and skibum are playing around Thanksgiving

Ok cool. Just let me know buddy and hope all is well.

I have an extra set of r7 TP's with PX 5.5's you could use as well if you prefer those shafts - just let us know bud!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Pondering getting another set of matching headcovers. I know there's a lot of love for Seamus here, but I really liked the old cleveland classic ones. Pondering picking some of those up on the bay.

Pondering getting another set of matching headcovers. I know there's a lot of love for Seamus here, but I really liked the old cleveland classic ones. Pondering picking some of those up on the bay.

I like the original classic one that was all black. Not so much the the following year when it had the white on the top. They ruined it with that elastic on the inside.

I like the original classic one that was all black. Not so much the the following year when it had the white on the top. They ruined it with that elastic on the inside.

Agreed that the original was better. I just picked up an OG driver headcover and some Classic XL FW covers.

Alpha 815 pre order probably happening tonight what an amazing feeling driver.
Agreed. Hit a demo 10.5 head with rip phenom 70x (only shaft in stock) and it felt very good and forgiving

Agreed. Hit a demo 10.5 head with rip phenom 70x (only shaft in stock) and it felt very good and forgiving

Spin was crazy also wasn't it? at least for me it was.I have not seen spin that low ever

Spin was crazy also wasn't it? at least for me it was.I have not seen spin that low ever
Perhaps it's the shaft I hit but I was a bit high in spin. Even catching the bottom of the face I was above 3k. With the right shaft it can be a monster I think

Perhaps it's the shaft I hit but I was a bit high in spin. Even catching the bottom of the face I was above 3k. With the right shaft it can be a monster I think

Makes sense. I tried the Speeder & Rogue Silver. Both had me under 3k

It has been gone it didn't last even two days after coming back from PGA.

Hahaha. I got mine and I've never had a better driver before. Ball flight and distance simply amazing

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! Ugh.

nike_lunar_waverly_golf_shoes_652780_white.jpg

Still a bit pricey for me....unfortunately.

Still a bit pricey for me....unfortunately.

Yep, but I shall get a couple pair when they finally get marked down on down the road.

Srixon Z745s

Been checking over those TaylorMade RSi's. Hate to get rid of the 545's though.

Which set are you eyeing up, the 1 or 2?
The 1's I'm no pro like you for the 2's. Bhilln has been throwing me trades at me for the 545's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back