THP Event Coming To San Diego

Aye, now there is the rub. THP events are so popular, and to do it in a place like SD. I suspect this one will be another stretch of fun contests.

Good point, it could be contest based instead of invitational/open sign up. TBD. Either way we know it will be a great event.

So.many.possibilities

So when you asked if someone gave you $200 to play any public course, you meant Torrey Pines?
Hahaha honestly I had no courses or events in mind was just spurring up conversation

Hahaha honestly I had no courses or events in mind was just spurring up conversation

That's cool. I will just keep it between you and me.

AviarA is my guess

excellent, we could have a day trip to the A.J. Bonar "truth about golf" school!

Good point, it could be contest based instead of invitational/open sign up. TBD. Either way we know it will be a great event.
I'm not that good with contests. Now a lead pipe to a vital body part if someone cuts ahead of me in line.........

GG,
Nice tease regarding signing the contract. Regardless of the course, golf out here in the West is outstanding.

I think I may be able to swing this event... this and a handful more :)

Subscribed... Would love to go if dates work out.

Well I just moved out here from FL should be a good time to get out for my first THP event

oooh course booked for the event and all. that's gotta mean there's a date for it as well. Sooooo want to know more. :D

I'm down for a road trip Michigan folks!

Just signed the contract with the golf course. Oh where oh where could I have been???

Awww Coooome ooooonnnnn!!!! That's not nice at all! :banghead:

San Diego, America's Finest City.

Need to learn more about this event. Always love going home.

#homeiswheretheheartis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went to SD this spring and fell in love with the area. Would love to go back!

Thanks for coming out west THP. I've put in some fine rounds of double-bogey golf recently so it's all motivation to improve.

Thanks for coming out west THP. I've put in some fine rounds of double-bogey golf recently so it's all motivation to improve.

Gladly. We are SOOOOO excited about this event and when its all unveiled, those that are able to join us are in for a real treat.

A west coast event? And San Diego at that? I'm ready. Really hope to make this event.

I'm in! Only an 8 hour drive!

I'm not going to say YES and I'm not going to say NO.

Oh my this sounds like the closest event happening to us. :D

I liked San Diego when I went there many years ago.

Back