The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally arrived back to THP HQ. It has been a long week, but so much great stuff came out of this trip. Between sitting with R&D and getting an education to tons of content on new releases coming soon. Just so much to come.
Glad you two made it home safe and sound. How are the puppies?

Sleepover party done. Can't call it anything but a big success. Only one of the girls was obnoxious the rest were wonderful. They all slept 9-10 hours as well! Had four different parents whose jaws dropped at hearing that. It helps to feed them pasta and run their butts off outside.

Hello everyone...seems kinda quiet this evening...what's the word

just got an email from Oakley for to fill out an employment eligibility form... isn't that a background check?

just got an email from Oakley for to fill out an employment eligibility form... isn't that a background check?
Looks like it.
Either way,this is good

man, what a day. Thought things would be slowing down this week around the office....WRONG

Today was one of those days where I'm grateful for who I am, and what I stand for. It's sad to see someone living with results of a chemical addiction from years past. Just sad.

Felt like I was in a game of musical chairs today at work and I was left stuck with all escalations at the end of day.

somebody jump on the gas petal?
Just been crazy so glad to get out of there today.
Unfortunately the hour 15 minute drive didn't help

Just been crazy so glad to get out of there today.
Unfortunately the hour 15 minute drive didn't help

Booooooo, they need to recognize.

Today was one of those days where I'm grateful for who I am, and what I stand for. It's sad to see someone living with results of a chemical addiction from years past. Just sad.

Your an awesome guy Kevin and the world could use a lot more like you.

Seeing what someone has done to themselves by chasing the dragon sucks. Some see the light sooner then others and minimalize the damage while others do huge danger to themselves physically/mentally and with their families.

I have had to deal with multiple people I've known who's addiction has cost them dearly, but I've always stood my ground with how I handle them.

Felt like I was in a game of musical chairs today at work and I was left stuck with all escalations at the end of day.

That's rough dude chin up!

Guys, just got a phone call that my uncle is in a helicopter being life flighted down here to Pittsburgh. If anyone can send some positive thoughts his way, that would be much appreciated. It doesn't sound good. I'm off to the hospital shortly.

Thoughts your way Darren for you and your uncle.

Guys, just got a phone call that my uncle is in a helicopter being life flighted down here to Pittsburgh. If anyone can send some positive thoughts his way, that would be much appreciated. It doesn't sound good. I'm off to the hospital shortly.

Prayers sent buddy, I've spent the last few days in the hospital with a loved one, if you need to chat hit me up.

Thoughts and prayers for your family dude.

Praying for your family Darren.

Your an awesome guy Kevin and the world could use a lot more like you.

Seeing what someone has done to themselves by chasing the dragon sucks. Some see the light sooner then others and minimalize the damage while others do huge danger to themselves physically/mentally and with their families.

I have had to deal with multiple people I've known who's addiction has cost them dearly, but I've always stood my ground with how I handle them.

That's rough dude chin up!
Thanks, I'm good. Somehow had an escalation placed on my lap and those responsible left work on time.

Can't imagine why people would be anxious looking for $78 million dollars when they were told it would arrive today and at 5 it still wasn't there (sarcasm implied).

Thoughts and prayers with you Darren..

Sorry buddy. Hope everything turns out okay.

Dang Darren, sorry to hear that. Hoping for the best. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Thoughts your way Darren, so so so sorry to hear this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back