What do you do for a living?

I'm a professional high school student.

Actually, I don't have a job. I go to school, and feel like I'm in a prison cell...then I get home and do some sort of golf. Yep, that's my life, lol.

I'm a registered nurse. A rare job where a straight white male is a minority.

Cheers to healthcare and wisconsin!
We need more people like you :)

Financial Analyst.... please try to contain your excitement. I run access queries and manipulate financial data all day. Riveting.

this was just a funny read bakes. it cracked me up. welcome to thp.

Chronic complainer. Doesn't pay very well, but it's very satisfying.

Kevin

And we love you for it.

Me? I'm a Goddess.

I design permanently installed audio and video systems for arenas, stadiums, large performing arts centers, multipurpose venues, etc. around the world. I work for a consulting firm out of NYC but I'm never home. On the road about 40 weeks a year. Love it. Let's me play with really big speakers and play golf around the globe.

I design permanently installed audio and video systems for arenas, stadiums, large performing arts centers, multipurpose venues, etc. around the world. I work for a consulting firm out of NYC but I'm never home. On the road about 40 weeks a year. Love it. Let's me play with really big speakers and play golf around the globe.

Very cool! Sounds like you enjoy it. I would too!!

Very cool! Sounds like you enjoy it. I would too!!

I do! I'm in Charlotte right now because NASCAR just opened their Hall of Fame yesterday and I have meeting w mucky mucks about renos on a few tracks. Very challenging getting sound louder than race cars. Want to try and play Quail Hollow before I leave but not looking good :-( Maybe next time.

Being a CE junkie I am super jealous. You should do the A/V for our new arena down here.

I work at an Ad Agency in Seattle. Do lots of Photoshop and lots of Production Artist work.

My title is Photo Editor and Production Artist i think.

JB if you ever need anyone to help with the magazine with Photo stuff or layout let me know. I worked for a local magazine company for awhile.

I work at an Ad Agency in Seattle. Do lots of Photoshop and lots of Production Artist work.

My title is Photo Editor and Production Artist i think.

JB if you ever need anyone to help with the magazine with Photo stuff or layout let me know. I worked for a local magazine company for awhile.

That is very kind of you thank you.

I do! I'm in Charlotte right now because NASCAR just opened their Hall of Fame yesterday and I have meeting w mucky mucks about renos on a few tracks. Very challenging getting sound louder than race cars. Want to try and play Quail Hollow before I leave but not looking good :-( Maybe next time.

The Queen City! I really do not like that place, I live in NC and say thats the last place in this state i would live. Sounds like a fun job though, you get to see all the stadiums and arenas. Being around that stuff would just be fun to me. I will be in CT in two weeks. Hartford to be exact.

Hartford for me is like Charlotte to you. Other than heading up that direction when the Hartford Open is in town and hitting balls at the only heated driving range in the state during the winter, I stay away. What brings you to Hartford?

Retired Regional Business Manager from the Department of Corrections (prisons). I now work 20 hours a week at our local golf course :golf: with great benefits for hubby and me (free golf). It's also a way to get to see him more often.

as little as possible

I'm a pharmacist.

awesome KellyBo! you looking to adopt another son! :act-up:

Retired Regional Business Manager from the Department of Corrections (prisons). I now work 20 hours a week at our local golf course :golf: with great benefits for hubby and me (free golf). It's also a way to get to see him more often.

I'm surprised there are a couple people who actually know what G.I.S. is on this site. Most places I go people making a quick assumption about what I'm talking about and start chuckling to themselves.. I spent about two years after college working as a GIS consultant for a smaller company, however, unlike most, I used it for demographic studies rather than all the environmental features.

Currently, I am a network analyst at one of the larger healthcare companies.

Re: What do you do for a living?

I'm surprised there are a couple people who actually know what G.I.S. is on this site. Most places I go people making a quick assumption about what I'm talking about and start chuckling to themselves.. I spent about two years after college working as a GIS consultant for a smaller company, however, unlike most, I used it for demographic studies rather than all the environmental features.

Currently, I am a network analyst at one of the larger healthcare companies.

Yup, I'm GIS savvy. I've digitized and edited maps for the government for the past few years.

Vice President of Sales for a wireless integration company. If you have been in a taxi in NYC recently or ridden on Amtrak between DC and Boston (on the Acela) you have seen our work.

IT for an Oil and Gas Company

What do you do for a living?

IT for an Oil and Gas Company

Hopefully not BP....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was my last day of school for the 2009-2010 year. 7th grade starting in early August. SUMMERTIME!!!!!:joy:

I'm a patent attorney for a few large tech companies.

Back