2015 Albatross Club Is Now Open - THP Helping Folds Of Honor

Folds Of Honor THP Coins will be arriving to THP HQ in the next few days and then they will be shipped out to everybody. So excited for you guys to get a glimpse of this awesome supporting project.

Folds Of Honor THP Coins will be arriving to THP HQ in the next few days and then they will be shipped out to everybody. So excited for you guys to get a glimpse of this awesome supporting project.

Awesome, I can't wait to get this in hand!

Please take a second and go on twitter and RT this for our friends at Folds of Honor:

Please take a second and go on twitter and RT this for our friends at Folds of Honor:

Done..

I missed 2014 Albatross Club but I ain't missin 2015's! All paid up!

Should be signed up very shortly. Just a bit down on funds at the moment but pay day is coming up.

Thanks Dev. Done.

It's pretty remarkable what Folds of Honor are doing. I've had a chance to watch some of the Patriots Cup on Golf Channel over the last day or two, and they have been highlighting some of the commitments to families stemming from Folds of Honor and some of their great sponsors.

Fantastic that THP is a part of that list of incredible supporters through the Albatross Club this year. That little badge under my name officially means a bit more to me.

It's pretty remarkable what Folds of Honor are doing. I've had a chance to watch some of the Patriots Cup on Golf Channel over the last day or two, and they have been highlighting some of the commitments to families stemming from Folds of Honor and some of their great sponsors.

Fantastic that THP is a part of that list of incredible supporters through the Albatross Club this year. That little badge under my name officially means a bit more to me.

Dan I watched quite a it of that as well. It as a truly remarkable event and the efforts of everyone involved should be commended.

I don't drink a ton of beer but my next one will be a Budweiser for its awesome support of a great organization.

Thanks for all the hard work and awesome looking coins

<-------- Happy to have this tag under my screen name for the first time. Glad I am able to support such a great site and contribute to a great cause. Keep up the good work THP!! Thanks for having me.

I renewed my Albatross Club membership for 2015 on Monday, as promised. Roll on 2015.

Just wanted to say thank you again to everybody that has joined the 2015 Albatross Club and helped support this amazing organization. Folds of Honor is doing some incredible things and we are so excited to be able to assist in the name of the people here.

Just wanted to say thank you again to everybody that has joined the 2015 Albatross Club and helped support this amazing organization. Folds of Honor is doing some incredible things and we are so excited to be able to assist in the name of the people here.

JB. Lots of great organizations out there. But I don't think you could have picked a better one.

Folds Of Honor has tremendous leadership and does an incredible thing.

I am so glad I was able to join this year. I look forward to being a part of the club in 2015!

Awesome organization to support!

Posted in error

Last edited:
I very much doubt mine would see the course this year now anyway, but it will be a nice way to start the new season with a new marker coin

All paid up!! And I'm super stoked about teaming up with Folds of Honor. Great organization and I got to play in a scramble for them a couple months back. Good time.

Finally got around to paying up, better late than never.

Sorry if this has already been asked, is it possible to sign up for a second albatross membership to get another coin?

Sorry if this has already been asked, is it possible to sign up for a second albatross membership to get another coin?

Check w/ GolferGal, but I do not see an issue.

Back