Recap Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup

Miss you all. Life has been crazy for me, but I'll always remember my #THPMC experience. Can't wait to see the coverage.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Miss you too bud!

This thread...so many memories, miss you guys and awesomeness of the MC.
While it won't be in the coverage, I won't forget the round of golf at Caledonia with you, your friend and j4u AFTER 36 holes of competions. Didn't care that I played crappy golf from being tired and soaked in sweat. It was a great time!

While it won't be in the coverage, I won't forget the round of golf at Caledonia with you, your friend and j4u AFTER 36 holes of competions. Didn't care that I played crappy golf from being tired and soaked in sweat. It was a great time!

So wish I had tagged along with that round.

Lol you two should get a room, but I'll tell you from experience, long distance relationships never work lol.

I miss you guys, let's do it again.

Trout aka Bushnell Leopold. I am actually looking forward to re-living the beating you and 65372743IShotA69 gave us.

Trout aka Bushnell Leopold. I am actually looking forward to re-living the beating you and 65372743IShotA69 gave us.

Haha me too. Two machines. And I got to play bushwhacker haha

Thank you sir! It was a great round :)

Great, relaxed, fun golf. Thank you both guys.

Haha me too. Two machines. And I got to play bushwhacker haha

Lol, 8675309 was on that day, what a wonderful game he has. Playing you guys was probably one of if not the most enjoyable round of golf I've ever played, how could it not have been with you two. Etched in my memories forever.

Hi guys. I miss you.

Fun times. Man that trophy was awkward fitting in my bag to come home :banana:

Fun times. Man that trophy was awkward fitting in my bag to come home :banana:

Haha I'm trying to think of a comeback and have nothing lol.

For some odd reason I'm actually considering if I need moving help or not? Weird cause I'm not moving.

Did someone say we could go back? "Take me with you."

I think there's a line for watching those two beat people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, and fwiw I have yet to beat a THPer in match play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back