THE PLAYERS Championship [spoilers}

They are talking about the Yellow Z Star and SeeMore putters on it right now! GO THP!

Man I woke up early to go see my doctor, hit the gym, make myself breakfast, and the plan is to loaf on my recliner by 1:28 to watch Woods-Poulter.

Today can't really get much better.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

dustin johnson off to a good start. phil and ernie are even. furyk is struggling a bit, but it's early yet.

phil's driving distance thru the first 6 holes: 321 yds. that's ridiculous.

You just gotta love the Live@ coverage of this event, nothing like sitting at work with your Live@ window down in the lower corner of your screen all day long. Great stuff indeed!

You just gotta love the Live@ coverage of this event, nothing like sitting at work with your Live@ window down in the lower corner of your screen all day long. Great stuff indeed!
Agreed!

phil's on 17, what's he gonna do?

Great quote on a Top 10 most intimidating holes in golf and 17 Sawgrass was 1 or 2, can't remember...but he said it's the easiest hole in golf for a tour pro, except for 4 days in May.

Great quote on a Top 10 most intimidating holes in golf and 17 Sawgrass was 1 or 2, can't remember...but he said it's the easiest hole in golf for a tour pro, except for 4 days in May.

yeah, that's great.

what about the one guy that was interviewed and asked when he started thinking about 17, he said, as soon as i pull into the parking lot. it's the one hole in golf that i would love to play, if i could just play one hole.

yeah, that's great.

what about the one guy that was interviewed and asked when he started thinking about 17, he said, as soon as i pull into the parking lot. it's the one hole in golf that i would love to play, if i could just play one hole.
I remember that one...This hole coupled with that huge amphitheater just gets to these guys. Who said golf wasn't mental.

Anyone else see Villegas' shirt? It looks like he spilled something all over his stomach. Not sure if that's a print or just a big splash of water or something...

Anyone else see Villegas' shirt? It looks like he spilled something all over his stomach. Not sure if that's a print or just a big splash of water or something...

Im pretty sure it is the print...Echhh!

Yikes!
That's even worse than the "bleeding stripes" crap he designed last year.

Luke Donald starting to heat up! :act-up:
I was really close to picking him in the contest, but didn't since he screwed me at the Masters.

Greg Owen put two in the drink at 17.

Yikes!
That's even worse than the "bleeding stripes" crap he designed last year.

Yeah between the last 2 lines and the new all cotton stuff, I have lost a lot of faith. Too many great brands out there to be loyal anymore.

Yeah between the last 2 lines and the new all cotton stuff, I have lost a lot of faith. Too many great brands out there to be loyal anymore.
Agreed. The stuff I have from a couple years ago is awesome, but I probably won't be buying any more. Unfortunately my username kind of constricts me to loyalty.

Back on topic, Luke Donald made another birdie!

He's on 17 now, and it's definitely the print. I just can't figure out what it's supposed to be. Maybe it's the shape of Colombia or something?

He's on 17 now, and it's definitely the print. I just can't figure out what it's supposed to be. Maybe it's the shape of Colombia or something?
I think it is an outline of Colombia. Good catch.

Romero with a short birdie on 17, using a Rossa Ghost blade.

Way to go JB Holmes! Solid round by Camilo...

Finished everything I had to do and am set for Poulter-Woods-Mahan for the next 4+ hours!

Let's go Poulter!

My risky Vaughn Taylor pick didn't pay off on day one...
Lets hope he gets it together tomorrow!

Back