The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson is such a good route runner. Gets outside release and gently works his way inside in order to give Rodgers plenty of room to drop the ball between him and the boundary

I like this John Brown, former star at Pittsburg State. #oagaag

So JJ Watt has more TD's than McCoy and Andre Johnson this year? LMAO

I like this John Brown, former star at Pittsburg State. #oagaag

Just need him to find the end zone now. But he has been a pretty good weapon for Stanton, not sure why Palmer didn't use him more often.

The real Sanchez is back...

I truly believe Manziel is a better quarterback than Hoyer, for Gods sake am I that effing crazy?

Bad precedent being set in Arizona. Detroit just got screwed out of 49 yards.

For...? If it's an iffy referee call, it's nothing new.

It looked like the guy who touched the ball first touched the goal line. So shouldn't that have been ball on the 20? Not the 1?

I don't follow football at all. No nothing about it. But I have to say this.

I'm tied in 1st Place in my modified Office Suicide Pool all due to DevRickus picks.

We where sole leaders at one point until that damn Dallas-Washington game. Everyone at the office is amazed and thinks I got some kind of Vegas bookie feeding me info. lol

Well done Rick.

I'm sure you'll probably see it, but call on the field was correct IMO. AZ was punting the ball guy stopped the ball from going into the endzone and then threw it to his teammates cuz he was falling in. They missed and Detroit returned it to midfield. 49 yard difference on the review of when that guy "possesses it". With the whole possess the catch thru the tackle and ground contact, it's iffy. Announcers even said that was bad

I'm sure you'll probably see it, but call on the field was correct IMO. AZ was punting the ball guy stopped the ball from going into the endzone and then threw it to his teammates cuz he was falling in. They missed and Detroit returned it to midfield. 49 yard difference on the review of when that guy "possesses it". With the whole possess the catch thru the tackle and ground contact, it's iffy. Announcers even said that was bad
NFL will issue a formal apology and acknowledge the mistake tomorrow in a written statement.

A punt that Arizona tried to down at the 1 but he threw it back into the field of play. Detroit picked it up and returned it to the 50 or so. They reviewed it and said the guy at the 1 possessed the ball even though they always allow that guy to throw the ball back into play if he is falling into the end zone.

It looked like the guy who touched the ball first touched the goal line. So shouldn't that have been ball on the 20? Not the 1?

They said he established himself back at the 1 after touching the goal line.

Why does Sanchez have a job in the NFL while Tebow doesn't?

I stopped watching the eagles packers game at half basically but Sanchez was not the problem before half

He may not be the guy to come back from 5 touchdowns down but I don't think there are more than 5 of those qbs in the game anyway

The entire lions game the officials were a complete joke. They played like crap but the zebras clearly wanted the cards to win

Arizona at 9 - 1 who would have thunk it

The entire lions game the officials were a complete joke. They played like crap but the zebras clearly wanted the cards to win

While it may just sound like typical mad fandom after an L, they got screwed many times. From the punt to the fumble to the last catch spot, it was bad. But below-average Stafford can't do anything. Hard to win only scoring 6 points. It's gaining attention on Twitter

I am pretty certain that the refs don't care who wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back