The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo and his staff getting a lot of flak. As well they should, two week to prepare and they let Wisconsin set a record against them.

Wisconsin now has the top two games of rush yards against Nebraska.

Ridiculous.

I didn't even see ASU lost!

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif
Told ya!!

Bo and his staff getting a lot of flak. As well they should, two week to prepare and they let Wisconsin set a record against them.

Ridiculous.
After yesterday, I think a lot of Nebraska defensive players are going to have their blackshirts revoked.

I doubt it, the Blacksburg tradition isn't much of one anymore.

This year no one was talking about them even until they were handed out.

But they all deserve to be revoked.

Ridiculous.
It was embarassing that's for sure, Bo may not have too many loses, but many of those loses were flat out embarrassing!

Looks like Gurley has a torn ACL.

Up by 27 points with 5 minutes to go, he had no reason to be in the game other than to add to his stats.

A shame he was injured, but Richt should have had him on the sideline.

Up by 27 points with 5 minutes to go, he had no reason to be in the game other than to add to his stats.

A shame he was injured, but Richt should have had him on the sideline.

Completely agree. Zero reason for him to be in the game.

Suspected ACL when he went down. Non-contact, and he just grabbed his knee when he tried to make a cut. Just horrible.

Star players from both of my colleges had ACL tears this weekend. Feel horrible for those guys. At least Watson can come back without affecting his NFL chances. I'm wondering if Gurley still leaves early and rehabs on an NFL team. I bet he's still a second rounder with the ACL.

Ridiculous.
Don't forget that the last time time they played was the 2012 Big Ten Championship game that finished 70-31.

Yup, when Bo loses, he loses hard.

Surprised they are 10 point favorites over Minnesota.

Completely agree. Zero reason for him to be in the game.

Suspected ACL when he went down. Non-contact, and he just grabbed his knee when he tried to make a cut. Just horrible.

Star players from both of my colleges had ACL tears this weekend. Feel horrible for those guys. At least Watson can come back without affecting his NFL chances. I'm wondering if Gurley still leaves early and rehabs on an NFL team. I bet he's still a second rounder with the ACL.
Well, at least UGA took an insurance policy out for him. I think it's 3.5 million if the injury affects his place in the draft.

WHo should be ahead of them?

Bama, Auburn, LSU, Miss State, Ole Miss, UGA, UF, Vandy...

:AlienSEC:

As far as who has looked like a better team, maybe Oregon and Bama at this point. FSU isn't nearly as good as they were last year, but they should definitely be in the playoff at this point.

Georgia is top 10 with losses to Florida and USCe?

What.

FSU is the only undefeated team, like them or not they have to be "ranked" #1

FSU is the only undefeated team, like them or not they have to be "ranked" #1

I'm realistic even as a fan. #1, that's being very generous. As long as we're in the top 4 every week, I don't care. Honestly I'd rather be 2 or 4 than 3.

Did Marahall lose finally?

Bama, Auburn, LSU, Miss State, Ole Miss, UGA, UF, Vandy...

:AlienSEC:

As far as who has looked like a better team, maybe Oregon and Bama at this point. FSU isn't nearly as good as they were last year, but they should definitely be in the playoff at this point.

Everybody that knows me knows that I could care less about FSU football. There is no doubt in the world they should be the #1 team right now and any thought to Oregon and Bama ahead of them with losses is borderline laughable. And if it were either of those teams or any other team in the same situation you would hear their fans screaming from the rooftops.

Last edited:
Georgia is top 10 with losses to Florida and USCe?

What.

I don't get that. At all.

I'll be really surprised if the playoff committee has them there. Those are really, really bad losses.

Everybody that knows me knows that I could care less about FSU football. There is no doubt in the world they should be the #1 team right now and any thought to Oregon and Bama ahead of them with losses is borderline laughable. And if it were either of those teams or any other team in the same situation you would hear their fans screaming from the rooftops.

Pretty much agree.

The one constant this year in CFB is that there is no dominant team. Not even close in my opinion.

Only prior point is that I could see someone making an argument for Oregon or Bama to be ahead of FSU. But you could probably argue the top 5 or 6 without much effort.

Ultimately, FSU and Oregon are as close to locks for the playoff as there is. Bama has some work, but they'll probably be there. It will be interesting to see of OSU gets in over the Big 12 champ. I think the lack of a Big 12 champ game is going to hurt.

Pretty much agree.

The one constant this year in CFB is that there is no dominant team. Not even close in my opinion.

Only prior point is that I could see someone making an argument for Oregon or Bama to be ahead of FSU. But you could probably argue the top 5 or 6 without much effort.

Ultimately, FSU and Oregon are as close to locks for the playoff as there is. Bama has some work, but they'll probably be there. It will be interesting to see of OSU gets in over the Big 12 champ. I think the lack of a Big 12 champ game is going to hurt.

I think it will as well. I'm obviously biased.

It will be interesting to see of OSU gets in over the Big 12 champ. I think the lack of a Big 12 champ game is going to hurt.
Given that everyone plays everyone in the Big XII, I don't think the lack of a championship game is going to hurt as much as people suspect it might.

Dear Santa,

I would like a championship winning football coach for Christmas (for my Gators). I swear I have been a good boy!
:act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back