The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow days: Then and Now

06a7ec861635fae99504f9845b3d93c7.jpg

8982e177eadafe472cf065325c15083d.jpg

I call this photo, "Eff this"

7c44e33c0b6369d1758ea124bfb5aa21.jpg

If you add 25 or so years and tell the boy that the Covert may not be the right choice for him, it's like I'm looking into the future.

If you add 25 or so years and tell the boy that the Covert may not be the right choice for him, it's like I'm looking into the future.

Or it's like looking into the past.

Or it's like looking into the past.

It's like I'm looking in the past while looking at the future.

We're now in the Matrix.

I need to golf with some THPers. Soon.

I think we need a unofficial carolina outing soon. Bring the nc and sc guys together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What Colorado guy doesn't get invited??? That's fine. I wasn't invited to Ohio either but I can invite myself :)

I'm thinking Florida in January is a good time and place to play with THPERS lol
Yeah might be tough for me...I gotta spread the time off out in 2015

Yeah might be tough for me...I gotta spread the time off out in 2015
Yeah Me too. But something tells me I really want to be in Florida in january...

Yeah Me too. But something tells me I really want to be in Florida in january...

I love Florida in January have been the last few years would love to go again this year ;).
Would give me an excuse to go to the show as well as I am undecided if I am going to go this year or not.

I think we need a unofficial carolina outing soon. Bring the nc and sc guys together.

I agree. We need to get on this. The last one didn't pan out.

Inch and a half of snow .. 10 degrees out and thanksgiving is a week away . This has all the makings of a real bad and a real long winter . I would rather have 90 plus temps daily versus the winter .. Stinks

Coldest November in Wisconsin in over 110 years. We have 3-1/2 more months of this crap.

It's cold in Orlando, 54* and cloudy. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back