The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hear you've had a couple of rough weeks, but i'm sure putting flipflops on just has to make you feel better! hope you're well D, i've missed you around here.

Thanks Calloway. I missed you too.

Charlie the puppy has learned to use the dog door to come in. He just now did it! He won't go out it on his own yet though. Probably by tomorrow.

no matter how bad of a day you can have when your little 4 year old daughter comes up to you, gives you a hug and a kiss and says it's ok daddy I still love you! she just melts this big boys heart :love:

Charlie the puppy has learned to use the dog door to come in. He just now did it! He won't go out it on his own yet though. Probably by tomorrow.

I saw this on SportsNation and HAVE to post it...

Maybe this little guy can teach him!
[Youtube]rVr-l2plai8[/Youtube]

My countdown to Hawaii is in 17 DAYS!!! :joy:

Golf league starts tomorrow, charity tournament on Friday and leaving for Vegas on the first flight out of KC on Sat. morning. Life's pretty good right now.

The Kid's baseball team won again this evening. They're undefeated so far this season, and The Kid has turned into a batting machine. Today he had three hits and one ground out (if that's the right term).

The Kid's baseball team won again this evening. They're undefeated so far this season, and The Kid has turned into a batting machine. Today he had three hits and one ground out (if that's the right term).

Tell TK "good job", hope he keeps it up!

Alright The Kid. Pounding that ball.

Kevin

that's great to hear claire and yes, you're terminology was spot on. the kid's getting much better and quickly, just think, perhaps he'll make all stars and his season will be extended to twice as long.

no matter how bad of a day you can have when your little 4 year old daughter comes up to you, gives you a hug and a kiss and says it's ok daddy I still love you! she just melts this big boys heart :love:
Yowza SH! You can't put a price tag on that!

I'm off today but have to appear in court for work until 1pm. After that it's off to re range and then TPC watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may be too big for this thread. I dragged The Kid to the grocery store with me today, and he was great. I realized that he embodies all the qualities I truly value--he's smart, he's funny, he's thoughtful and kind. :clapp: (Also very good looking!)

Granted, we haven't gotten to the teen years yet, so there's still time for something to go horribly wrong, but I really like my son.

lol! good for you and the kid Claire! :smile:

This may be too big for this thread. I dragged The Kid to the grocery store with me today, and he was great. I realized that he embodies all the qualities I truly value--he's smart, he's funny, he's thoughtful and kind. :clapp: (Also very good looking!)

Granted, we haven't gotten to the teen years yet, so there's still time for something to go horribly wrong, but I really like my son.

Not every teenager turns into a slobbering monster, just most of them. Maybe you will be as lucky as me. Mine had their moments, but were still mostly easy to raise. They all had to test my limits at around 13, but after a few months of them being miserable, they got the idea. I always liked mine and they all turned out to be decent human beans.:D

Its a Friday, haven't taken a lunch yet (ate lunch, but haven't taken a lunch) will take a full lunch break to make my afternoon faster and I'm going SHOPPING (I have a gift certificate still, actually, I have a collection that hangs out in my purse, you just never know when you'll need it) :wink: :clapp:

happy hour(s) starts in 30mins......a margarita or 2 are calling my name..

Here, here. I have to stop for a 12 pack on the way home. Of course, I got up at 4am thanks to the little one, so I'll be passed out by 8:30.

After a day like today, I'm gonna need one or 2 as well...

thankfully its always Happy Hour somehwere! :D

Margaritas. That is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmmmmm beer

mmmmmmmmm more beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back