THP Outing Suggestions

This sounds like it is going to be pretty sweet. I am very excited to find out where it will be.

I will definitely be coming to this outing.

I will need a roomie too though.

This sounds like it is going to be pretty sweet. I am very excited to find out where it will be.

I will definitely be coming to this outing.

I will need a roomie too though.

well if setho wants to bunk up with spank then i'll share a room with ya. just so long as you don't mind rooming with a mtn. boy!

Is the possibility of 2 doubles still an option?!?! Then we can take 2 more :clapp:

Dont forget about Uncle Daddy....or are we all splitting up? I wouldnt mind that, just to get to know some other people.

Is the possibility of 2 doubles still an option?!?! Then we can take 2 more :clapp:

Are you thinking about bringing another couple from SoCal?

Dont forget about Uncle Daddy....or are we all splitting up? I wouldnt mind that, just to get to know some other people.

i figured you'd crash with him, but if you don't want to then i will. i don't care. i'm sure there are some guys that wouldn't mind crashing with uncle daddy.

THP Outing Suggestions

I suspect OEM and I will bunk again as well....good times haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to find somebody to share a room with. Ill take Spank or one of the Calloway boys.

I feel so honored! I will be looking for a roomie so we'll figure it out.

well if setho wants to bunk up with spank then i'll share a room with ya. just so long as you don't mind rooming with a mtn. boy!

I dont mind that. its all good. I would be down for sharing a room.

I do like to drink a little beer myself as well....

i figured you'd crash with him, but if you don't want to then i will. i don't care. i'm sure there are some guys that wouldn't mind crashing with uncle daddy.

dude, I dont care, I will crash with him or anyone else.

then we're all good my man!

I'll be needing a roomie too, but I suspect discussion of that will come at a later date.

I think JB has a point about cost comparison. It'll probably be the same price, maybe even cheaper to stay/golf at a resort with the discounts that THP could probably get. Not to mention the convenience of travelling there, and keeping JB/GG's house intact (for now). Plane tickets are my big ticket item...

JB/GG, thanks for all you are doing, and I'm sure whatever you choose, it'll be for the best. And I'm sure each option will probably lose a few participants, you cant satisfy all.

Fildini, you could split trvel costs with the other Philly boys

You need to step up beyond a little to room with Abe Lincoln aka TC. Oh and wear some Crocs. :D

It would be 2 people per room for the double. So a family can go into a room and if just one person from that couple wants to play golf then it's $235/night for all of them and that will include that 1 person's golf. If both people want to play golf then it's $150/night per person or $300 total for that couple per night and that includes golf for both of them. The most that can be in a room for the stay and play is 2 people. I hope that makes sense. They can have a family of 4 in the room but only 2 people get the stay and play deal.

You need to step up beyond a little to room with Abe Lincoln aka TC. Oh and wear some Crocs. :D

is that all you got spank? i love when people make fun of me on the internet, then they see me in real life and they're like, "oh sh*t! he's a big f**cker!

It would be 2 people per room for the double. So a family can go into a room and if just one person from that couple wants to play golf then it's $235/night for all of them and that will include that 1 person's golf. If both people want to play golf then it's $150/night per person or $300 total for that couple per night and that includes golf for both of them. The most that can be in a room for the stay and play is 2 people. I hope that makes sense. They can have a family of 4 in the room but only 2 people get the stay and play deal.
Got it :good:

is that all you got spank? i love when people make fun of me on the internet, then they see me in real life and they're like, "oh sh*t! he's a big f**cker!

You are a big boy. If no one wants to room with your crocs then I'll bring mine and maybe we can sway some folks to the darkside.

You are a big boy. If no one wants to room with your crocs then I'll bring mine and maybe we can sway some folks to the darkside.

the world would be a better place if everyone wore crocs. those that make fun of them have never tried them on, period.

Back