The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctors offices are so funny. More time waiting than seeing the doc haha.

Life is good though. Life is always good.

The best part is even if you're the first appointment you're going to be sitting there for 20 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to chuckle today. While at Golfsmith, Fitter says "wait till you're in your late 40's. forgiveness will be a good thing"

So I'm wondering why is forgiveness an age related thing.

Not to mention I can only see my 40s in pictures and the rear view mirror.

After that comment...Walk up to your wife tonight and just say "Your Welcome". :D

Living room has been emptied of the old sofa, so we just need to wait for the new ones to be delivered

In the meantime, we are making do with a couple of IKEA recliners with foot stools

Had to chuckle today. While at Golfsmith, Fitter says "wait till you're in your late 40's. forgiveness will be a good thing"

So I'm wondering why is forgiveness an age related thing.

Not to mention I can only see my 40s in pictures and the rear view mirror.

If you were a lady you'd be ecstatic about the 40's comment!

Was this person really a fitter or another schmuck who thinks he knows how to fit? I'd take your game vs his anyday

He was pretty good really. After I got done playing with the different set ups he showed me a few things. Gave me a good lesson on shafts. And how my swing affects different shafts and weights. It was quiet in there so he had time to mess around. The funny part is when I went from an X to a stiff. The numbers were pretty similar. But I like the X. When I went to a regular shaft the numbers changed a bit, but not as much as I expected. So there is a mental side of all this. I'm mentally challenged with an ego to boot lol.

He was pretty good really. After I got done playing with the different set ups he showed me a few things. Gave me a good lesson on shafts. And how my swing affects different shafts and weights. It was quiet in there so he had time to mess around. The funny part is when I went from an X to a stiff. The numbers were pretty similar. But I like the X. When I went to a regular shaft the numbers changed a bit, but not as much as I expected. So there is a mental side of all this. I'm mentally challenged with an ego to boot lol.

Glad he was someone who knows his stuff and was able to make some things make sense. Such a mental game it is dude for me the difference in shafts comes to when my swing is off and what handles that the best.

Which Golfsmith did you go?

Thats good that you had a good experience. I listened to one of the fitters at the GS of 83 and he was pretty good. I have only made a quick stop into the Tysons Corner/Vienna one to pick up some clothes, didn't see any of their staff working with anyone as it was first thing in the am.

Timonium

Just installed the car seat.

Craaaaazy.

It's getting real Jman! Awesome

Just installed the car seat.

Craaaaazy.

Happy doesn't even begin to describe the journey you are about to go on.

Do me a favor and cherish the rush of emotions you feel when they put her in your arms for the first time. I wish I could bottle that feeling.

Happy doesn't even begin to describe the journey you are about to go on.

Do me a favor and cherish the rush of emotions you feel when they put her in your arms for the first time. I wish I could bottle that feeling.

Amen! Absolute truth right there brother!

I'm the worst patient ever. My future wife is going to hate me when I'm sick.

I'm the worst patient ever. My future wife is going to hate me when I'm sick.
I'm in the same boat, and she does. I make it up to her by rarely being sick.

I'm in the same boat, and she does. I make it up to her by rarely being sick.

My gf in savannah just tells me I'm being a baby and she wouldn't put up with it if she were here. Lol

Sweet. I'm a fan of the staff at that store. Very helpful and customer friendly. I still lean towards golf dome in Vienna but that's because I can usually get a hook up there with some contacts. I just hate dealing with traffic going to/from VA

haha oh how a little sickness turns you big guys into 3 yr old little boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back