What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Aldila Reax 60g x flex was sent today

2 dozen Z StarX Tour Yellow balls. It is the first time I have been able to find them in several weeks.

For the record, yes I have all the brush T's and I love each one like the last one. Last week I left one of the driver size ones on a tee and didnt realize it till a few holes later. I cried. Brush T's NEVER break! Dont hate the "crocs" of the tee industry till you try it.

On a more theme and thread related note, yesterdays fast greens made me realize something. I need a 60* wedge. I think this calls for a Callaway Jaws to break up the Cleveland wedge party that broke out in my bag.

For the record, yes I have all the brush T's and I love each one like the last one. Last week I left one of the driver size ones on a tee and didnt realize it till a few holes later. I cried. Brush T's NEVER break! Dont hate the "crocs" of the tee industry till you try it.

On a more theme and thread related note, yesterdays fast greens made me realize something. I need a 60* wedge. I think this calls for a Callaway Jaws to break up the Cleveland wedge party that broke out in my bag.

the-cleveland-show1.jpeg

OEM this is Cleveland, don't break up our party!!!

Just received my Donna Bonn top that I had ordered. Doh, forgot to take pictures, oh well :) But its NICE!!!

It's been eight weeks since I have purchased any new clubs. Without a doubt, an all time record for me. However, I am thinking of buying some golf balls tomorrow. :)

I had to splurge on a Taylormade Superdeep BBLB with a Aldila RIP shaft.
My name is Chris and I have a problem....... I don't have enough golf equipment or golf clothes!!!!

I had to splurge on a Taylormade Superdeep BBLB with a Aldila RIP shaft.
My name is Chris and I have a problem....... I don't have enough golf equipment or golf clothes!!!!

LMAO!!!

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Picked up two new Nike polos and a pair of Nike shorts.

I'm on the hunt for a new pair of shoes. Really wanted a pair of the adipures however after trying both models in several sizes I just cNt get a good fit. Now I need to find a local dealer who sells puma. If I can't it's a pair of fj's in my future.

Did see a pair of j lindeberg white brogue golf shoes that i'm in love with. Unfortunately at 275.00 a pair I really wish I knew where to try them on.

Hippo Hex2 driver just arrived from Rockbottom. Very intriguing to say the least.
I'll probably hit some balls with it tomorrow, I'll let you know how it does.

I bought a dozen :taylormade: TP Black w. LDP balls yesterday. I was hoping to stop my short shots into the green a bit more quickly.

I brought a sleeve to the course today. I played just one hole with them. I couldn't stand how these things felt off my putter (all metal, flat-faced Anser style).

Next purchase: Putter with insert?

Speaking of putter with insert, I finally caved and ordered myself an Odyssey White Hot Tour #9.
I was having trouble deciding between that and a Cleveland Classic #2. The Cleveland would have been a bit cheaper, but I liked the finish and feel of the Odyssey slightly better.

2009 Callaway Diablo Edge 3 wood draw. Was searching for bargins in the local shop, and came across these new for a price normally tagged on used clubs. Got the flex, loft, and draw that I wanted... cant wait to try it on the range. I was hitting distances about 10 yards shorter than my drives on the sim...

Grabbed my first box of Srixon "Yella Balls" to try out his weekend.

I'm encroaching on junior OEM levels.

Got a SeeMore Si3 off the bay for a great little deal (IMHO). That makes 4 SeeMores with hopefully one more on the way in the coming days.

It also means another sell off beginning tomorrow lol.

nothing too exciting for me, new spikes and new glove

I caved on a SeeMore DB4, but that means the SB-1 is on the selling block.

I ebay'd a new TM Burner Superfast 3w. I lost my headcover on my existing 3w last weekend and it allowed me an excuse to buy a new one. A little crazy. Can't wait to hit it!

It's been eight weeks since I have purchased any new clubs. Without a doubt, an all time record for me. However, I am thinking of buying some golf balls tomorrow. :)

It's been about 8 MONTHS for me. Also, by far, an all time record.

I finally bought the Ogio Syncro bag in Black Plaid that I've been wanting since JB reviewed it last year. The side benefit is that I can quit getting harassed for hauling out my Alabama golf bag in the heart of Tennessee country now.

Oh yeah, and I picked up a sleeve of yellow Z-Stars too.

I finally bought the Ogio Syncro bag in Black Plaid that I've been wanting since JB reviewed it last year. The side benefit is that I can quit getting harassed for hauling out my Alabama golf bag in the heart of Tennessee country now.

Oh yeah, and I picked up a sleeve of yellow Z-Stars too.

That is a great bag.

I hated the Tayormade Superdeep so I traded it for a set of Adams CB1 tour irons with DG S400 Tour shafts. I also picked up an Adams Classic driver with an Adila r.i.p. shaft from that guy as well! I'm officially done changing my bag for the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back