The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eff the post office. They didn't even ask me what value. Just said priority had insurance so I went with that
Yeah you have to request the increase...I had to do it with some irons I sold recently

Guess I'm praying that their ****** tracking is just not working and the package was weather delayed or something

Usps is not the best at updating tracking. Hope things work out in your favor

Usps is not the best at updating tracking. Hope things work out in your favor
Yep, their tracking is awful, but I've never had something not show up. I bet you will be fine.

Hopefully they get me through the next 2 months until pounds come off.

All 30/32's have been yanked from closet as I'll never fit them again. Darn 32/32's now posing a "challenge". Grrrrr

I am working the other way! Don't think 30's are ever in my sight though. I am just glad to go from 34's to 32's!

I am playing at a new club, walking.
Lost a headcover the first round, lost a putter cover the second.
At this rate, I better make sure my car keys are at the clubhouse!!

Eff the post office. They didn't even ask me what value. Just said priority had insurance so I went with that

Yeah you have to request the increase...I had to do it with some irons I sold recently

As bad as the USPS is, the one I go to always asks if I want insurance, and they also say the insurance that comes with priority is for 50 bucks.

Thanks for the well wishes everybody. Duke is medicated and tired but home.

328c5611a5c46995b3ac53b3609503f3.jpg

Thanks for the well wishes everybody. Duke is medicated and tired but home.

328c5611a5c46995b3ac53b3609503f3.jpg

Resting well it looks like. Chin up guys! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

JM

For good reason I delayed stepping on the scale for quite awhile. Everything has been getting a little bit tighter lately....

About 20 pounds over where I want to be...not what I want heading into something where it's unlikely I'll eat healthy or not drink.

Oh well, work to be done and soon.

Off to buy 6 pairs of pants tonight...LOL.

Sweat pants dude, sweat pants

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad to see him back home Josh!

At Kohl's now, Haggar Cool 18's with some elastic in the waist. They will work but I still feel effin disgusting. Haven't weighed this much since before military.

Glad to see him at home JB, I can only imagine how it's going to tear you up to leave him. Prayers going out to him.

Hopefully they get me through the next 2 months until pounds come off.

All 30/32's have been yanked from closet as I'll never fit them again. Darn 32/32's now posing a "challenge". Grrrrr
I did that in 3rd grade....

That's a LIE. I never got to a 32 length.....

Shipped my White Damascus via USPS to a Thper. Was supposed to arrive yesterday and it hasn't arrived yet. Tracking hasn't updated since it was Accepted on Monday. Went to where I shipped it and they said it shipped. Ugh
I shipped (or tried shipping) something to MikeG last Sunday. It never showed up, and the tracking shows return to sender November 3. I don't have it, he doesn't have it, USPS Priority is A W E S O M E ?

I hate it when I order chicken friend chicken and the breading just completely separates from the meat.

It's a major first-world problem for me.

Oh man. Memories of 6th grade, there. #32sFlewBy

Ha! I was 29's and 30's in high school! I get down to the weight "they" say I should be for my height, which is around 140, I will see size 30 again, but there's no effing way. I like where I am right now!

I'm effing beat!

I can't wait to have next weekend off, the wife will be gone and I will get to relax hopefully for once and maybe go to the driving range

Bought ncaa basketball 10 at GameStop only to get home and see they gave me football instead. Furious.

Bought ncaa basketball 10 at GameStop only to get home and see they gave me football instead. Furious.
Shouldn't this be in the hhjj thread.

Shouldn't this be in the hhjj thread.

I have football. This was the last ncaa bball game made.

And to add on to the rant, I bought two other games. One got stuck in my PS3 and after finally getting it out, the other game wouldn't play! Craziness.

My son is in the Scouts. For an annual service project they canvassed neighborhoods last weekend, leaving flyers saying they'd be back this weekend and inviting people to leave food in plastic bags on their front porch. The food would be delivered to a shelter. Fast forward to this morning when we returned to pick up food. Someone decided it would be really neat to leave a big bag of cat poop on the front porch for the boys. What a freaking DB.

The Official Rant of the Day

Took the SUV in for an oil change and tires. Only to find out that the rear brakes are near shot and the Caliper pins couldn't be pulled so they have to replace that on one of them. It does have 164,000 on it and I haven't spent anything other than the scheduled maintenance and wear items like tires before. So I guess it's not too bad. But there went a nice sized referral bonus I got last week at work, that had been earmarked for some spring pondering :)

Last edited:
Took the SUV in for an oil change and tires. Only to find out that the rear brakes are near shot and the Caliper pins couldn't be pulled so they have to replace that on one of them. It does have $164,000 on it and I haven't spent anything other than the scheduled maintenance and wear items like tires before. So I guess it's not too bad. But there went a nice sized referral bonus I got last week at work, that had been earmarked for some spring pondering :)

That sux...nice that it's the first major repair.

That sux...nice that it's the first major repair.

Yeah can't become too upset for the timing. Also just paid a couple thousand in medical bills from the surgery. It's more the timing then anything. Just means I'll have to clear the tax refund for pondering, and I do I have another referral going through the interview process right now, so there's the potential for another bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back