I have the 6 and kinda wish I woulda got the plus

me too. i've had my 6 for a couple months. it's the least "wow" upgrade of any i can recall. and the battery life still blows.

me too. i've had my 6 for a couple months. it's the least "wow" upgrade of any i can recall. and the battery life still blows.

Yeah those benchmark and real world tests show it really bad. Which is a shame, becuase the + appears to be quite good. My rule of thumb is make it really good, or make it removable.

I just got the plus Wednesday night and it was from a five year old phone so as of right now it is blowing my socks off. First Apple phone for me but I had been using my iPad for just about everything before so it is an easy transition.

Only had mine a week or so but I saw the same thing until I went in and disabled all the new behind the scenes gps stuff (system services, all the way at the bottom of the location settings screen). Since then, it's been pretty solid. Only charge I've had since yesterday morning was 20 minutes while I was in the shower today and it's still at 76%.

Yeah those benchmark and real world tests show it really bad. Which is a shame, becuase the + appears to be quite good. My rule of thumb is make it really good, or make it removable.

I agree. After the novelty of modding wore off, the replaceable battery was what kept me on Android for so long.

8 more days till I can upgrade.....killing me.

You going 6+? I am still debating as I am available for an upgrade.

iPhone 6

8 more days till I can upgrade.....killing me.

Dude you're going to love it & the battery life is legit

6+ guy here....walking into the Apple Store on the 20th and walking out with one I hope. They had them in stock a few days ago.

I dont know about the 6, but I can say the battery life on the 6+ is pretty outstanding. Much better then my G3 was to be honest.

I dont know about the 6, but I can say the battery life on the 6+ is pretty outstanding. Much better then my G3 was to be honest.

6+ has a solid battery. 6 is considered weak in just about every battery test I have seen. Small battery all things considered for the size, but the good thing is for 6 users is they can get a case for it if they choose.

6+ has a solid battery. 6 is considered weak in just about every battery test I have seen. Small battery all things considered for the size, but the good thing is for 6 users is they can get a case for it if they choose.

Still amazes me how much the iPhone 6 outsells the 6 Plus. Part of me wonders if its the price difference or if Apple was partially right and everyone else was partially right in that people wanted a bigger phone, just not that big.

Still amazes me how much the iPhone 6 outsells the 6 Plus. Part of me wonders if its the price difference or if Apple was partially right and everyone else was partially right in that people wanted a bigger phone, just not that big.

Really no different than S5 to Note. More people will want a bigger phone, just not that big if that makes sense. 6 was always going to outsell the 6+ partly due to cost.

Really no different than S5 to Note. More people will want a bigger phone, just not that big if that makes sense. 6 was always going to outsell the 6+ partly due to cost.

Good point. Didnt think about the Galaxy comparison.

Good point. Didnt think about the Galaxy comparison.

It's a very interesting parallel to golf hard goods as well.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

It's a very interesting parallel to golf hard goods as well.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

You mean uneducated consumers making choices without all of the facts :act-up:

You didn't get a good battery life from the G3? I get great battery life from my G2, I assumed the 3 would be the same. With our switch in carriers I will be upgrading to the 3. I loved the idea of a removable/replaceable battery.

You didn't get a good battery life from the G3? I get great battery life from my G2, I assumed the 3 would be the same. With our switch in carriers I will be upgrading to the 3. I loved the idea of a removable/replaceable battery.

Not really, but it never bothered me much since I had 2 backup batteries to swap. I always made it through a full day with 1 battery, unless I was doing some major usage or heavy GPS use.

I know this is the wrong thread but to date I've never ran my G3 out of battery. On Sundays I'm constantly on Tapatalk and Fantasy Football stuff. I get terrible service at home in my basement (where I reside) and I'm always fine.

I've been on here, another forum, Facebook, email and texting almost all day. I'm at 84% right now

Not really, but it never bothered me much since I had 2 backup batteries to swap. I always made it through a full day with 1 battery, unless I was doing some major usage or heavy GPS use.

That's about what I get now too. Although there are many times with light use that I can get almost 2 days out of it. I guess compared to my old iPhone 4S, which is what I switched from to the G2 the battery life on this phone seems a million times better.

You mean uneducated consumers making choices without all of the facts :act-up:

People like brands.
They support the brands for a myriad of reasons.
To give you an example Cobra Bio Cell outsells the Bio Cell + about 9 to 1. X2Hot will outsell Big Bertha.
In this instance, people bought this device without knowing anything about it, because they camped out. Its like people pre-ordering the R15 without ever trying it. They do that because they like the brand and frankly dont care what is released. Now Apple does not put out too many bad products, so you dont have to worry much about that by buying blind but it is pretty fascinating how people would never buy blind ANYTHING else, but with a select few items, they jump on the possibility. That is a businesses dream come true.

Back