What should I have them get?

Im allowed to pick out my prize at work for an award I won

$100 at Best Buy but cant be a giftcard

fancy record player

I nice bluetooth speaker for the course?

Roku??

Bluetooth speaker!

New go pro you would have to chip in $30

Used Apple pay for the first time yesterday. Was pretty simple and worked as described. Still had to pick debit or credit on the terminal which was kinda weird but otherwise it worked like a charm after the poor kid behind the counter figured out what to do.

Just got notification that the wife's new phone will be here on Friday. Much needed (coming from the 4s).....I'm excited to get this in hand to check it out but moreso to get a phone in her hand that will greatly outperform the last.

Loving the 6+ after a full day of use. The battery is good and having the bigger screen is a welcome change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got notification that the wife's new phone will be here on Friday. Much needed (coming from the 4s).....I'm excited to get this in hand to check it out but moreso to get a phone in her hand that will greatly outperform the last.

I'm moving up from the 4s as well. FedEx came by yesterday to drop off the phone but no one was home. Left the note ok-ing them to leave it at the door in case my wife isn't home.

Ended up cancelling my VZW online order for my 6 since a lot of the ship dates were getting pushed back (even after waiting a month). Ended up going the "find it local" route, finally got one at my local Apple store last night. Had some issues getting it tho because of me cancelling my online order etc. Finally after 4 hours with my buddy that works there doing everything possible to get it to activate/work, got the dang phone. 6 SG 64gb, really like it so far. Even got a "free" Apple leather case ($45 value) for my troubles, even tho I already bought a Spigen.

The 6 plus came in yesterday and I'm really impressed so far. Battery life is still at 67% after a day of regular usage for me. It feels so much more comfortable in my hands vs the 4s.

The 6 plus came in yesterday and I'm really impressed so far. Battery life is still at 67% after a day of regular usage for me. It feels so much more comfortable in my hands vs the 4s.

You went gold back didn't you.......don't lie, I know you did. You are so money and you don't even know it! #GoldAndBold

You went gold back didn't you.......don't lie, I know you did. You are so money and you don't even know it! #GoldAndBold

Haha I didn't go gold. I went for the space grey. I saved the gold one for you.

My company iPhone 6+ just arrived and I'm trying to set it up. It's huge but I'm sure I'll love it.

How pocket friendly is the 6+? I am trying to decide which to order the 6 or 6+.

iPhone 6

How pocket friendly is the 6+? I am trying to decide which to order the 6 or 6+.

I have no problems with it in my pocket. Wallet and iPhone are a little snug but not uncomfortable.

I haven't bought some skinny jeans to test that side of it out yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back