Garsen Golf Grips Review

9ef36cd1a660d22a5fb473d616af6501.jpg

Well hi there new putter grip. This is all Cookie's fault... But I can't wait to put it in play this weekend. Amazing how it just feels like it automatically activates the shoulders in the stroke

9ef36cd1a660d22a5fb473d616af6501.jpg

Well hi there new putter grip. This is all Cookie's fault... But I can't wait to put it in play this weekend. Amazing how it just feels like it automatically activates the shoulders in the stroke

Very nice! And I've taken blame for much worse before. ;)

Really in ponder mode. I love my pistolero grip on my ptm3 but may try one of the these on my fgp I have lieing around.

Just try one out boss. Worth it.

I have to agree with everyone so far, it takes some getting used to, but you can feel what the grip does to your putting stroke.

I cant wait to get on the course... in a few months

This plus my Kronos equals an ecstatic Jman.

Garsen has ruined every other grip for me. I might as well just take delivery of new putters without a grip, because it's going to get cut off. I'm going to grab another MAX I believe. Have a sexy little putter at home that deserves one.

Shhhhh.......

I caught hell for bringing one of these to California with me.

I was known as the Internet golfer until I went through a fitting and proved that I'm not entirely an Internet golfer.

It might already be in this thread somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Is the Max more of the size of the SuperStroke 2.0 or 3.0?

Marketing material says 2.0 I believe. I tend to think it's a little larger than that.

Really though, they are not like each other in any other way than the feel of the rubber.

Garsen has ruined every other grip for me. I might as well just take delivery of new putters without a grip, because it's going to get cut off. I'm going to grab another MAX I believe. Have a sexy little putter at home that deserves one.

I'm with ya Hawkster. Not going back anytime soon.

This plus my Kronos equals an ecstatic Jman.

You're bragging a bit there :alien:

But really, it looks pretty good on my Piretti as well.

Fine I'll buy one...

Glad Cookie showed Ward the light since he obviously doesn't believe anything I say :comp:

Glad Cookie showed Ward the light since he obviously doesn't believe anything I say :comp:

I laughed. I believed you when you said it in your review and in this thread, but still wanted to see it and try it.

Marketing material says 2.0 I believe. I tend to think it's a little larger than that.

Really though, they are not like each other in any other way than the feel of the rubber.

Thanks, Hawk. So for anyone that has used both the SuperStroke grips and these...are these worth swapping for?

I laughed. I believed you when you said it in your review and in this thread, but still wanted to see it and try it.

:)

Thanks, Hawk. So for anyone that has used both the SuperStroke grips and these...are these worth swapping for?

Depends. Liking one certainly doesn't mean you'll like the other. I've used both, but never really got on the SS wagon. You're going to probably have to change your grip a little bit with a Garsen and some people don't like that.

I have SS 1.0's on over 20 putters, I'll no longer be using those after these. Fact.

the short answer is yes.

if you like the material and texture of the SS, the max will be good for you, with the added benefit of the new grip, you will see more consistency in your putting stroke.

that said, I bought both the MAX and the edge, and I prefer the edge by a significant margin, it feels bigger than it looks, and the texture is just right for me.

if anyone in Canada want to try the max, I will gladly send it to you for the cost of shipping, it should be cheaper than importing it from the us

the short answer is yes.

if you like the material and texture of the SS, the max will be good for you, with the added benefit of the new grip, you will see more consistency in your putting stroke.

that said, I bought both the MAX and the edge, and I prefer the edge by a significant margin, it feels bigger than it looks, and the texture is just right for me.

if anyone in Canada want to try the max, I will gladly send it to you for the cost of shipping, it should be cheaper than importing it from the us

I'm really liking the feel/texture of the rubber grip that came on the new SeeMore, so I was eying the edge grips and thinking I would just add an extra strip of tape or two under it. Are they flexible enough to fit around some extra tape?

I'm really liking the feel/texture of the rubber grip that came on the new SeeMore, so I was eying the edge grips and thinking I would just add an extra strip of tape or two under it. Are they flexible enough to fit around some extra tape?

which grip did you get with the seemore? I ask because I hade a pure grip on another putter before, and I find that the edge feel is close to this one, but it feels bigger, even if it looks smaller. I also had the lamkin 3gen grip shipped with my seemore but the texture is different, the garsen is smoother. edit: I did not like the feeling of the lamkin.

if you still want it bigger, I think it is flexible enough to fit around another layer of tape

which grip did you get with the seemore? I ask because I hade a pure grip on another putter before, and I find that the edge feel is close to this one, but it feels bigger, even if it looks smaller. I also had the lamkin 3gen grip shipped with my seemore but the texture is different, the garsen is smoother. edit: I did not like the feeling of the lamkin.

if you still want it bigger, I think it is flexible enough to fit around another layer of tape

It came with a golf pride tour classic

I've got two wraps under my GPro on the Kronos

Back