2015 Driver Testing Tomorrow

Thanks, man. I was getting hopeful for some thoughts on the Bridgestone, but figured that would wait until the PGA show and the THP testing January.

It's an amazing driver. Take the J40 and improve it in all areas. It's the one I will be playing in 2015 as soon as I can get my hands on it. Loved every minute I had with in when I played with JB in December.

It's an amazing driver. Take the J40 and improve it in all areas. It's the one I will be playing in 2015 as soon as I can get my hands on it. Loved every minute I had with in when I played with JB in December.
I so cannot wait to get my hands on this driver!

JM

Outside of Wardy's comments about the Black today, not much else in the threads... I'll try again tomorrow.

Outside of Wardy's comments about the Black today, not much else in the threads... I'll try again tomorrow.

Probably recuperating and traveling home after a long day of fun. All in due time.

They'll start filling in. Freddie had several good drives with the fly z, he'll post his thoughts up later I'm sure.

The cobra stuff and I don't get along very well, so I didn't hit it this time out

They'll start filling in. Freddie had several good drives with the fly z, he'll post his thoughts up later I'm sure.

The cobra stuff and I don't get along very well, so I didn't hit it this time out
Ok. Interested in the Srixon vs 815 too.

I want to hear about the Black vs the Bridgestone but I know that is going to have to wait.

I think the crop of 2015 drivers might be the best collection I have encountered. Though I'm not a fan of everyone being released, I see merit in all of them.

The cobra, callaway, titleist, srixon, bridgestone, mizzy, cleveland will please a great many golfers. All are solid in the right hands.

My top two are the Cobra and Callaway. The fly z+ is just goid. Even the fly-z impressed me. People will need to make their way to a fitting to find their new weapon of choice.

Ok. Interested in the Srixon vs 815 too.

545 vs the 815, for me the 545 was the winner without much of a fight. The 815 is a good driver don't get me wrong, but I had some trouble hitting it with enough height even at a 12.5 setting. That's me though. The 545 at the stock 10.5, I was able to get a mid height ball flight that I could work with.

I think if I caught both drivers center of the face, they'd be about the same but the 815 would just need some ground help to catch the 545 in total yardage.

545 vs the 815, for me the 545 was the winner without much of a fight. The 815 is a good driver don't get me wrong, but I had some trouble hitting it with enough height even at a 12.5 setting. That's me though. The 545 at the stock 10.5, I was able to get a mid height ball flight that I could work with.

I think if I caught both drivers center of the face, they'd be about the same but the 815 would just need some ground help to catch the 545 in total yardage.

Struck well, the 545 is a rocket launcher.

I think the crop of 2015 drivers might be the best collection I have encountered. Though I'm not a fan of everyone being released, I see merit in all of them.

The cobra, callaway, titleist, srixon, bridgestone, mizzy, cleveland will please a great many golfers. All are solid in the right hands.

My top two are the Cobra and Callaway. The fly z+ is just goid. Even the fly-z impressed me. People will need to make their way to a fitting to find their new weapon of choice.

Very nice to hear. I have messing around with the BioCell+ the both the z-fly and + intrigue me. Were you using stock shaft?

I'm loving this, goes to show how different we all atr

I hit about 6 drivers this morning on the range and I really liked the Alpha 815 and Bridgestone drivers. It was my first time hitting a Bridgestone driver and I came away impressed. Nice mid ball flight, good look at address and easy to hit.

I'll post more about the 815 in its thread as that's the driver I took to the course.

Top 3 for me today.. Cleveland , Cobra and Bridgestone ...

Glad to have a chance to try all of the drivers. I liked the Fly Z+ the best, with some good separation down to the R 15 in 2nd. The others didn't really stand out to me, other than the very muted sound of the 815 DBD.

Oh yeah and the DBD is more forgiving than you think!! I hit it some and was surprised.

Oh yeah and the DBD is more forgiving than you think!! I hit it some and was surprised.

You hit it really well on the range.

Are these all low spin drivers?

Are these all low spin drivers?

Definitely not. A good example is the Cobra line which has 3 drivers in all areas of the spectrum for different golfers.

Local GS had the Fly Z yesterday. I took a few swings with it. Check your GS out to see if they have it. GG did not have it yet.

Back