Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
smalls, i know you saw demi in GI Jane, mmmm!

How am I supposed to ditch work early and golf if it rains 4 straight days? ahhgggggggH!

So yeah, I can't take it. I'm golfing today, rain or shine. I suppose it will give me a chance to try out the Tacki-macs in the elements. I have a FJ WeatherSof glove and some rain gear too.

or you could shave it like this:

natalie-portman-funky.jpg

mmmm, natalie portman!

Like as in bald? ummmm...

Bald is beautiful.

For the hair on your head though it'll look ok if it's tamed.

(sorry to be in the gutter on that one but I had to do it)

im craving a cigarette really bad =/

How come in Hawaii there are different fees, cheaper resident fee and a more expensive non-resident fee? :angry:

How come in Hawaii there are different fees, cheaper resident fee and a more expensive non-resident fee? :angry:

They figure you'll pay if you want to play. Getting a foursome of tourists is like getting 12 residents for the course.

They figure you'll pay if you want to play. Getting a foursome of tourists is like getting 12 residents for the course.

That's pretty much SOP for all golf vacation destinations.

true that

Torrey Pines greens fees for resident- $40 non-resident- $300

true that

Torrey Pines greens fees for resident- $40 non-resident- $300

Ok!! I guess you can say the same thing regarding LA City coursese, not only do residents pay a cheaper price BUT they also get priority tee time. I wouldn't know since I'm not a resident :clapp:

Wow! I just got a notice that my vehicle registration and driver's license were both up for renewal and I swear the prices have doubled. For some reason I remember a DL renewal only being $25 not $50 and the same for the vehicle registration which is now $60...its not like I have a vanity plate it's just a regular Florida state issued plate.

I don't know about the driver's license, but could the registration be for two years? In Missouri they have that option of going for one or two years.

Official Rant of the Day Thread

GolferGal said:
Wow! I just got a notice that my vehicle registration and driver's license were both up for renewal and I swear the prices have doubled. For some reason I remember a DL renewal only being $25 not $50 and the same for the vehicle registration which is now $60...its not like I have a vanity plate it's just a regular Florida state issued plate.
It the 'right to pass people' fee GG lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably just another way to raise more revenue!

Yes the price for registration has gone up. It would be wise to re-up for 2 years as well because a little birdie that's pretty high up in the DMV food chain has told me that they will be going up again... soon.

Yes the price for registration has gone up. It would be wise to re-up for 2 years as well because a little birdie that's pretty high up in the DMV food chain has told me that they will be going up again... soon.

I thought about that but for some reason I thought if I got a new car I would have to pay for a new registration and I am hoping to have a new car within the next year. Of course now I realize I probably could just transfer the tag but oh well it's too late now. I have my ditsy moments....truth be told I have more of those than anything else.

Reactions: TC
I thought about that but for some reason I thought if I got a new car I would have to pay for a new registration and I am hoping to have a new car within the next year. Of course now I realize I probably could just transfer the tag but oh well it's too late now. I have my ditsy moments....truth be told I have more of those than anything else.

Put it his way at least you don't have to wait on line anymore just to renew. I remember those days and I swear I could go postal just waiting... and waiting... and waiting. We all have those moments and it's like golf... minimize your losses. :D

Man, you people need to experience California. My wife has a car worth around 12,000, and registration for 1 year was $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back