Matrix Program F15 Shaft Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Matrix introduces the next generation of its flagship "OZIK Program" iron family of products. The OZIK Program F15 will offer players of all levels the benefits of optimized control found in steel with unmatched feel at impact. Program F15 provides for a mid- launching and spinning profile, slightly lower than the original Program family of products. Additionally, the OZIK Program F15 features an enhanced HD internal platform and profile design allowing for tighter torsional (horizontal) and flight (vertical) patterns than from a steel shaft of similar weight. This next gen design also provides for more efficient swing weight builds. Look for Program F15 in the hands of many of the best players in the world, on Tour as well as any authorized Matrix dealer.

"I am extremely excited to see another product develop from the highly successful MFS line. This new shaft design is going to give the players the shot shape and control they have come to trust using Matrix.," said Director of Tour Operations, Joe Miera.

Available in weight of 80, 95 and 120
Available in flexes of A, R, S, X

54822de5763e6.jpg

This is a shaft that I'm interested in trying out. Recoils (at least the 110s) I didn't love, but I've liked just about every Matrix shaft I've tried. I've been thinking of doing a fitting for graphite shafts in my irons.

JB, do you have this version or the previous one in the D200s?

• Admin
Previous line. Will have the F15 version in hand soon.

Mid-launching 95g graphite shaft? That sounds fun.

Yes. PLEASE.

Light and a little lower launching than the other model and with the mid spin bliss I like still.

Yes.

I love to see more realeases for graphite iron shafts, maybe they will be affordable enough for me some day

Interesting shaft. I've never played the old programs, but the early information indicates these built upon all that was good.

Gaming the recoils I'm enjoying the ball flight & weight, but definitely will be following along bc the tinkerer in me is intrigued.

I'd love to try this one out, sounds very interesting.

Matrix introduces the next generation of its flagship "OZIK Program" iron family of products. The OZIK Program F15 will offer players of all levels the benefits of optimized control found in steel with unmatched feel at impact. Program F15 provides for a mid- launching and spinning profile, slightly lower than the original Program family of products. Additionally, the OZIK Program F15 features an enhanced HD internal platform and profile design allowing for tighter torsional (horizontal) and flight (vertical) patterns than from a steel shaft of similar weight. This next gen design also provides for more efficient swing weight builds. Look for Program F15 in the hands of many of the best players in the world, on Tour as well as any authorized Matrix dealer.

"I am extremely excited to see another product develop from the highly successful MFS line. This new shaft design is going to give the players the shot shape and control they have come to trust using Matrix.," said Director of Tour Operations, Joe Miera.

Available in weight of 80, 95 and 120
Available in flexes of A, R, S, X

54822de5763e6.jpg

The HD internal platform seems like such a neat design to me. Stabilizing a traditionally round design for a multitude of golfers.

Hopefully we get to hear your thoughts on these JB!

Nice options in terms of weight and flex. I will be interested to hear how you like these, JB.

What's the price point on these? Honestly, that's the most important thing for a lot of people in terms of considering graphite shafts in their irons.

With as much as you have raved about the previous model, JB, I'm interested to see how these stack up.

I really like the MFS iron shafts I'm playing in my x hots (and they are"older" technology). I'd love to give these a shot. My next set of irons may end up with these.

These in 850 Forged could be...wait for it...EPIC!

But damn I'm a cheapskate!

How much they running?

I assume same range as previous versions, which is way more than steel and too much for my cheap ass. Lame.

I need to step up.

If I was to go graphite, these would have my full interest. Always enjoy everyone's thought on the Programs.

These are great looking shafts. Wish I could afford to go graphite. Just still too much for me.

Should have a set of these here any day now to test out.

Putting them in the D200s to compare, or another set?

You go 80s? What heads you putting on them? Looking forward to your feedback

Looking forward to hearing your feedback. I've got a set of irons I've been thinking of throwing graphite into to really give graphite in irons a shot. I haven't taken more than a few swings with graphite iron shafts in the past, and I've liked most Matrix shafts I've tried, so the Programs intrigue me.

Gorgrous. Better pics coming soon

ffc35a9857fba06eeaf7759b12c5e2e8.jpg

1390c75177904b6ecffec752f2ba7bba.jpg

Are these making an appearance today

Back