The 2014 Holiday Presents Thread

Got my wife an amazing gift.
Her cell phone which could not be found anywhere which I found...in the bag of wrapping paper I had taken out to the trash can. ..baby tossed it in there

Got my wife an amazing gift.
Her cell phone which could not be found anywhere which I found...in the bag of wrapping paper I had taken out to the trash can. ..baby tossed it in there

Man that girl has a knack for swiping phones. Please tell me someone got that on video. You calling the trash can would have been golden.

Man that girl has a knack for swiping phones. Please tell me someone got that on video. You calling the trash can would have been golden.
No video but i called it 9 times in the house and we couldn't find it...figured it was there or it would never be found

No video but i called it 9 times in the house and we couldn't find it...figured it was there or it would never be found
That was your chance to request more thp events.

That was your chance to request more thp events.
Lol i think I went to the well quite a bit in 2014

I got a tip im getting my dream irons Ping S56 Blue Dot with DG S400 Tours +1... im ecstatic

My sister made this small quilt over 26 years ago after my dad passed from leukemia. They are old ties he used to wear. Tera found it and had it framed. Very sentimental and I love it.

Edit: Man they had ugly ties back then!

Tanur picked me up a black bionic stable grip glove...needed it badly.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419480084379.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419480084379.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
helped son right a letter to Santa a few weeks ago . Hope Santa answers .. He was a good boy this year

My sister made this small quilt over 26 years ago after my dad passed from leukemia. They are old ties he used to wear. Tera found it and had it framed. Very sentimental and I love it.

Edit: Man they had ugly ties back then!

Tanur picked me up a black bionic stable grip glove...needed it badly.

Doug, that is an amazing gift there buddy, what a story that comes with that one!

and he did , just woke up and I heard a noise. Thanks Santa :). Can't wait to see the look on his face in a few hours . Train table looks cool too

Some more golf gifts that I received at my families Christmas tonight. Doing great so far. One of the cool gifts tonight was my grandma got a iPad, and when she turned it on my brother that is in Virginia for the Navy started a facetime with her.
1657174c8126dbe1a0b859b62bf1ea7b.jpg

Presents wrapped and Santa is ready for bed.

I got spoiled by the wife this year. A few board games as we love to play games together. A 1tb hard drive for work. Gift cards for amazon,Golfsmith and xbox , a hydroflask and the big one a go pro. I have been talking about one for a while but would never pull the trigger. Very excited for it.

Nice LB. Enjoy them.

Got a 4 pack of Private Lessons with Cindy Miller.

Holy crap is this the year of the golf calender? I have 4 of them already for 2015

Terra was really excited when she opened her golf clubs and Puma attire I got her. She is really excited to try golf. Plus she about flipped out when she tried on her golf shoes and found a small gift inside one of them. A pair of diamond earrings. I love giving presents. Got my daughter a painting easel and canvas's as well as paints and brushes. She's really artistic and loves to draw. So I thought she would like it. Sure enough, she was really happy. Put a huge smile on my face.

Holy crap is this the year of the golf calender? I have 4 of them already for 2015

Gotta make sure you don't overbook for any THP events in 15 lol

Got thoroughly spoiled this year. Tank Cruiser #7, gift card (hello B330), several awesome polos and pullovers, and a fantastic JBL Flip 2 Bluetooth speaker. Santa must've gotten some great inside info from the various pondering threads...

Adidas tour 360 atv m1 shoes
under armour storm infrared 1/4 zip
under armour infrared storm pants
fairway wood and hybrid headcover
2015 Sun Mountain Three 5

b676007a8b9c3a0be8ed9de5ab254acc.jpg

Most of mine came within the last couple of weeks. See my signature for everything above the putter line. Combination early Christmas and early 50th birthday presents. Will be heading home late tonight after spending some time today with my dad at his nursing home in SC to open a few more smaller presents. The ONE advantage to having a wife that doesn't work is that I am picking since I am paying...hahaha. Have a couple of dozen balls (B330RX and Z Star), a pair of Adidas spikeless shoes and some no show socks waiting for me.

Merry Christmas to all and their families!

Craftsman 4 piece power tool set and three pairs of puma sneakers, including a pair of Monolites.

I grabbed a fitbit, 815 alpha, and food processor. The wife got 6 massages but the best was watching my little girl of only 9 mos play with her toys. He loved them!

Back