Shaft Event - Coming To Texas In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intimate...I'm ready.

Intimate equals fewer chances. Gotta raise my game!

Hmmm intimate group only? Was looking at flights.... hope I don't get the "shaft" on this event...

Intimate in Texas...hmmm.

Look forward to any info on this event. Sounds like it's going to be an amazing experience.

Come to Papa! In 38 years of golf, I must confess that I've never bought a shaft that wasn't already in the clubs I purchased.

So many potentially fun themes for this event.

Get Shafted!
Shafted by THP
THP Gave Me The Shaft In TX

My juvenile side giggles at the possibilities.

So many potentially fun themes for this event.

Get Shafted!
Shafted by THP
THP Gave Me The Shaft In TX

My juvenile side giggles at the possibilities.

WOW - I think another site that used to be pretty famous would have fit some of those slogans

I wouldn't mind getting intimate in Texas...if #Cookie was there, too. :banana:

I have a huge new found interest in shafts. Really looking forward to hearing more about this one.

Working on some details on this one, but expect the date and details to start appearing in the Course and Events section of the forum soon.

Excited to hear the details, secretly (not so secretly) hoping this is a pre summer event.

JB you sure now how to keep me glued to THP.

Love it, the Ireland trip has already overlapped with another THP event but this one won't. Now time to exhibit some patience. :)

Cant wait to hear more.... Intimate??? My wife is getting jealous already.

I don't like my chances of getting in with "intimate;" however, the two intimate (smaller) events I went to went a long way for me with bonding with other THPers...and the Forum.

I don't like my chances of getting in with "intimate;" however, the two intimate (smaller) events I went to went a long way for me with bonding with other THPers...and the Forum.

It's going to be a tough a tough ticket that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be a tough ticket, but when the full details come out of this one, you will know why.
Some details since its a holiday.
Fittings
Shafts
March
UST & THP

Tough tickets are nice and even better when you can cash them in

This sounds amazing, long trip but worth it!

Very cool. Intimate and tough ticket, sounds like it's going to be a blast

It will be a tough ticket, but when the full details come out of this one, you will know why.
Fittings
Shafts
March
UST & THP
March in TX. Could be 85* or it might be 30*

Regardless of the weather, this event is in the crosshairs.

Fittings
Shafts
March
UST & THP

An intimate gathering with THP and UST in March sounds like lots of fun. Anxious for the deets!

Fittings
Shafts
March
UST & THP
This will be amazing. I did not think the event in taxas last march could get topped, but i know this will top that, and that is saying a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back