Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a club that's got a blade like footprint with the distance and launch of a monster 3 thru PW, and ideas?

Apex Pros
Srixon 745s

I really like the Srixon look a lot, they are beautiful. I don't hate Callaway but I don't love them and that would be an issue I may be able to overcome, the BB from last year was an animal for a driver. I've got to do something, I have to motor through a change and stick with it.

I really like the Srixon look a lot, they are beautiful. I don't hate Callaway but I don't love them and that would be an issue I may be able to overcome, the BB from last year was an animal for a driver. I've got to do something, I have to motor through a change and stick with it.

Srixons are absolutely phenomenal. Even with DG shafts they launch high and long. 745s are staying put in my bag for a bit me thinks.

Srixons are absolutely phenomenal. Even with DG shafts they launch high and long. 745s are staying put in my bag for a bit me thinks.

Grabs notepad....

On December 27th in the year 2014 it was stated....

How much distance did you gain over the Mizzies? How far you hitting a 5 iron? I think our distances are pretty similar.

Grabs notepad....

On December 27th in the year 2014 it was stated....

Can't we back date it to when I added them to the bag?

How much distance did you gain over the Mizzies? How far you hitting a 5 iron? I think our distances are pretty similar.

5 iron is a 190-195 yard club, 200 when I'm loose and on point. They are 10 yards longer then the MP-15s and launch noticeably higher. And the extra weight in the toe is a delight.

I'll put that in front of the committee for vote...

DAN!?!?
That timing was amazing.... and the best part about Fupy is that I dnt know whether playing a lot or not playing at all makes him more inclined to change clubs hahahaha

That timing was amazing.... and the best part about Fupy is that I dnt know whether playing a lot or not playing at all makes him more inclined to change clubs hahahaha
I think it has more to do with having a pulse than volume of play :)

Ha ha ya jerks.

The irons have been in the bag since November 14. What kind of time frame are we looking at for keeping them in the bag and what do I get when I emerge victorious?

Ha ha ya jerks.

The irons have been in the bag since November 14. What kind of time frame are we looking at for keeping them in the bag and what do I get when I emerge victorious?
Full calender year..

Prize tbd

Both the Srixon and Apex Pro's have similar specs, the Srixon win out big time on looks but after today I need some damn distance, I got creamed and I was hitting my 5 iron 195- 200, they were hitting 6 and 7 irons!

Both the Srixon and Apex Pro's have similar specs, the Srixon win out big time on looks but after today I need some damn distance, I got creamed and I was hitting my 5 iron 195- 200, they were hitting 6 and 7 irons!
Get some bertha irons. ..close ur eyes and hit the 5 220

Fill calendar year is golden ticket worthy.
I'll bet JB would give you THE golden ticket from the Atlanta tour stop a few years back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back