The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chase Daniel.

M I Z Z O U haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it might be him. He backed up Brees for awhile in New Orleans I think. Tyler Bray backing him up then?

Josh Freaking Gordon.

#ClassAct

Ugggh
Costing him millions as he can't become a unrestricted free agent after next season and instead will be restricted since you need 6 games played for the season to count as a year played

Ugggh
Costing him millions as he can't become a unrestricted free agent after next season and instead will be restricted since you need 6 games played for the season to count as a year played

Moron with a capital M in this instance.

Another fascinating WR story. This Dez story is the gift that keeps on giving. I cant blame the organization for having concerns since we are talking about a huge contract upcoming. 10 people living in this house? Even Vinnie Chase got by with only 3 others. At the same time, this seems more like a rehash than a story and those in Dallas playing negotiating games.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...rrangement-bryant-i-ve-done-nothing-wrong.ece

Last edited:
Johnny must have forgot...

Rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel was late for medical treatment on his injured hamstring, the person said. The Browns typically fine any player who is tardy for meetings or treatment on injuries. Manziel was placed on injured reserve this week after making two starts. The former Heisman Trophy winner is with the team for the season's final game.

Earlier this week, Manziel acknowledged he should have worked harder during his first NFL season.

''I'm not the Johnny Manziel that came in here a year ago,'' he said. ''It's been a year of growing up for me. This is a job for me now. I have to take this a lot more seriously than maybe I did at first still going home and doing whatever I was doing in the offseason.''

The Browns issued a statement about Gordon's suspension, but did not mention Manziel, whose unapologetic stance about his offseason partying raised questions about his commitment. Manziel said this week he wants to be ''the guy'' for the Browns, who traded up in the first round to select him in May's draft.

Manziel didn't show much on the field during his brief playing time, and the Browns have to wonder if he can stabilize a problematic position.

Wow.

Just when you think the flames of the dumpster fire that is the Cleveland Browns roster couldn't rage any hotter...

I just don't understand these guys with a chance of a lifetime and just don't get it or care enough to do the little required to keep it.

What the heck is going on with the Browns organization?

Justin Gilbert was late for a meeting last night and will probably be inactive.
Awesome top 10 pick

Justin Gilbert was late for a meeting last night and will probably be inactive.
Awesome top 10 pick
I'm sorry. But from an outside perspective, it's almost comical.

I'm sorry. But from an outside perspective, it's almost comical.
Wish it would have happened at beg of season so our pick would be better. ..which we would blow

I kind of want to be a Browns fan all of a sudden.

I kind of want to be a Browns fan all of a sudden.

I can just kick you in the groin a couple times. Much more efficient, and less painful.

I can just kick you in the groin a couple times. Much more efficient, and less painful.

Their philosophy on daily activities mirrors most of the other teams I root for (Mets, Knicks). I think it would be a good fit. Plus I think their uniforms are sweet. And by sweet...I mean like some weird combination of melon and diarrhea.

Could have had beckham Jr (or watkins) and teddy Bridgewater instead of the 2 clowns they drafted

I agree with Merrill they just need to get rid of him somehow and some way. It's obvious his antics haven't changed and he's shown 0 upside on the field.

He isn't improving either.

I agree with Merrill they just need to get rid of him somehow and some way. It's obvious his antics haven't changed and he's shown 0 upside on the field.

He isn't improving either.

Thats what makes the last interview with him laughable. He said he realized he didnt give it his all (summarizing) and needs to change. What a clown.

Awrsome stupid browns game or cowboys/redskins

Might just watch bowling on espn

Thats what makes the last interview with him laughable. He said he realized he didnt give it his all (summarizing) and needs to change. What a clown.

Yeah he should run for public office.

Nice drive and then shaw fumbles the snap Baltimore recovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back